Horseshoe Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

Favorite Chip in Horseshoe Cincinnati Primary Set

• Total voters
Thanks Todd, you the man. My first paulson set. Got them cleaned last night. Love the smell.

Attachments

• poker.jpg
    poker.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 292
I cant add individual chips as well. Get an error message. Have a friend who might be keen so was checking out whats still available for him. Are there still $2.50s left?

Ten seat table, $1000 starting stacks (10 x $5, 10 x $25, 7 x $100), can handle up to six rebuys/sixteen total buys, chips to chip up at all denominations, starting stack is 50 x starting big blinds ($10/$20). We are set to play here.

The green in the $25 chips is a particularly nice color when oiled.

The ones are the best looking ones I've seen. That silver is sweet, very good condition. TSP worked like magic while watching Jim Gaffigan. I would love a rack of $2, to use at 25 cents in cash game, but my wife wasn't too happy about the chips. The biggest mistake I made was trying to buy them without her finding out. But I knew she would have let me if I asked.

I've been on a lucky run at the tables lately,

11/21 +620 Moose tipped 25
12/16 -250 Bobs tournament
12/21 +320 K of C tipped 23
12/28 +400 Jack
12/30 +580 Brent's friends
1/6 +180 My House
1/17 +703 K of C tipped 43

Hello all. I just stumbled upon this forum and am super excited to see these Horseshoe Cincinnati chips up for grabs. I want to purchase some $1 and $5 chips but the links do not seem to be working for me. When the link is selected it directs me to PayPal which gives a "There is a problem with the seller's website" error. The link for the Cash Set works fine but none of the individual chips. Can someone advise if I am doing something incorrect. Thanks for your help in advance!

Hello all. I just stumbled upon this forum and am super excited to see these Horseshoe Cincinnati chips up for grabs. I want to purchase some $1 and $5 chips but the links do not seem to be working for me. When the link is selected it directs me to PayPal which gives a "There is a problem with the seller's website" error. The link for the Cash Set works fine but none of the individual chips. Can someone advise if I am doing something incorrect. Thanks for your help in advance!

PM Sent

Those are easily my favorite chip from Cinci (actually, they are the only chip I like). I wouldn't mind acquiring 600 of them :)

They are sweet no doubt but for me, the 100s, in person, are friggin awesome... Looking at the pictures they just look like Cleveland with orange, but in person that orange just pops something fierce :)

Thank you for the awesome tournament set! The colors really pop in person. Simply beautiful. The condition of the chips was everything I could of expected and more. Crisp and sharp. Before I received them i was worried about the purple and black but they are easily distinguishable even after a few beers.

Didn't see this entire thread but are there any $2 Chips still available for purchase?

Thank you for the awesome tournament set! The colors really pop in person. Simply beautiful. The condition of the chips was everything I could of expected and more. Crisp and sharp. Before I received them i was worried about the purple and black but they are easily distinguishable even after a few beers.

Awesome looking set!

IMG_2609.JPG
The $2 chips I received look great and are in much better condition then I expected they would be. Also just cleaned my 5's and did not have any commemoratives.

Possibly looking to sell off my 900 chip set if anyone is looking. all cleaned 300 $1s, 500 $5s 80 $25s 20 $100s, all primary.

View attachment 77612 The $2 chips I received look great and are in much better condition then I expected they would be. Also just cleaned my 5's and did not have any commemoratives.
They didn't see much table time. When the room first opened, they were in play at the 1-2 tables, but they took them off because they looked too much like black 100s. After that, they were used exclusively in the Omaha8 6-12 game, which only ran about once / wk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom