High Hand in home games (1 Viewer)

I got inspired by the seasonal Special Hand Bonus that I saw here and/or on another thread, and built my own.
We're starting next session, can't wait to see how players welcome this new feature in our games!

Let me know what you think/if you have any suggestion, the list is still work in progress. I'm trying to remove a couple of "win with a pocket..." to diversify more.

1692817578522.png

Attachments

• 1692816086651.png
    1692816086651.png
    58 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
^ Plus rabbit-hunting fees are charged and added to the jackpot. (y) :thumbsup:
Oooo I really like that idea... I was thinking about giving everyone rabbit hunting chips but this sounds way better. Most of my players never care but some ask every other hand.

I was thinking about doing this at my next cash game and want to know what people think:

Context: 5c/10c home game, $10-$20 buy ins, I like to give players a ton of 5c chips (20 each) because my group limps a lot

• Player with the Highest hand for the night holds the High Hand plaque. (To keep track)
  • Any pot that sees the flop gets 5c taken out for the HH.
  • Any pot over $5 gets 25c taken out for the HH.
  • If you get the same hand as the current HH you steal the plaque.
  • At the end of the night HH gets the entire HH bonus.
  • Rabbit hunting costs 5c per card (goes towards HH bonus).
  • Pays out at midnight (Help keep people around), but if you need to leave and you have the HH for the night you just collect next game.

Only need to use 1 hole card, no minimum qualifiers, no carrying over between sessions.
If we need more 5c chips on the table we just make change out of the HH jar.

Last edited:
I'm increasing the amount of Seasonal Bonus plaques from 5 to 7 for next game, let's see!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom