High end table recommendation (1 Viewer)

jrs146

Straight
Reaction score
Hi All, I'm looking for an 84" (seating for 8 players) poker table. I'd like it to be solid wood with an attractive base and top. I'm not into tons of padding (some is clearly ok) and crazy lights, etc. Ideally it would be custom and could match the pool table I'm getting. Budget is up to around $5,000 but I think I'd be happier around $4,000.

Any recommendations?

Hi All, I'm looking for an 84" (seating for 8 players) poker table. I'd like it to be solid wood with an attractive base and top. I'm not into tons of padding (some is clearly ok) and crazy lights, etc. Ideally it would be custom and could match the pool table I'm getting. Budget is up to around $5,000 but I think I'd be happier around $4,000.

Any recommendations?
Check out Pharaoh. Turnaround time is about 30-60 days, and are in your budget. Follow the link on my signature to the table thread and you can see some of the pics of my tables.

Chanman Tables is probably the gold standard around here, but there's like a 2 year waiting list or something. Next best is gonna be BBO or Gorilla Gaming

edit: NVM looks like the backlog is finished for Chanman tables! https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/suspending-new-table-orders.79437/page-4#post-2205645
I’m going to look into Chanman. Heard great communication. I’m over 9 weeks waiting on GG table with no response to my two extremely polite “just wondering about a status” emails and one voice message for a week now. Was told on 5th it’s on schedule for a 7th ship date. Oh well. Going to try to cancel.

Chanman x2. Product and person both highly recommended!
IMG_8467.jpeg
IMG_8463.jpeg
IMG_7383.jpeg
IMG_7215.jpeg

I will say if you are playing 8 handed a round table is infinitely better than an oval table. Unless you have a dedicated dealer or don’t have the room for a round table.

My players were a little skeptical at first that it would be roomy enough, now it is the only table they want to play on.

IMG_8383.jpeg

I will say if you are playing 8 handed a round table is infinitely better than an oval table. Unless you have a dedicated dealer or don’t have the room for a round table.

My players were a little skeptical at first that it would be roomy enough, now it is the only table they want to play on.

View attachment 1160602
Would you mind sharing the size of your table?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom