Hi guys from France ! (1 Viewer)

Jazz79

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone !

It's been such a long time I've been visiting this website searching for advices and answers about chips (obviously ;) ) and home games as well. I've been playing poker for years. Like many others, I discovered poker on TV mainly watching WPT on Canal+ ( I guess it's gonna ring a bell for lots of people here). I love playing games such as PLO and Limit Hold'em. Anyway, I'm delighted to join this awesome community and I'm lookinfg forward to share with you guys.

Hi everyone !

It's been such a long time I've been visiting this website searching for advices and answers about chips (obviously ;) ) and home games as well. I've been playing poker for years. Like many others, I discovered poker on TV mainly watching WPT on Canal+ ( I guess it's gonna ring a bell for lots of people here). I love playing games such as PLO and Limit Hold'em. Anyway, I'm delighted to join this awesome community and I'm lookinfg forward to share with you guys.
Welcome!

@Bobb59 is near from Lille too

Yes. I think he actually lives a few minutes away from my home place ;) I also think he knows players that I know.

Thinking about all the french chip crazies here, I'd love to set up a meeting around Lille (although, I'm not gonna be able to welcome you guys in my small apartment ;) )

Yes. I think he actually lives a few minutes away from my home place ;) I also think he knows players that I know.

Thinking about all the french chip crazies here, I'd love to set up a meeting around Lille (although, I'm not gonna be able to welcome you guys in my small apartment ;) )
If I remember well, the Bourreau in the Three Musketteers by Alexandre Dumas, who branded the fleur-de-lis on Milady's shoulder, came from Lille. :)

I forgot to mention that I'm a University of Iowa alumni. I attended Iowa in 2009-10. Go Hawks ! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom