Here from Alaska! (1 Viewer)

AcesUp907

Pair
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have a home game up here and I hope to find a new set of chips to replace my current custom ceramic chips. I have been looking at a lot of chips online and in the forum so far and I have to say its a little overwhelming with all the options!

Welcome to the forum!!! I'm fairly new myself so I know how you feel. Take your time. Browse around. And as most will tell you, especially if buying a new set, GET SAMPLES. Chips look and feel much different in person than you'd expect. Not all chips are the same for sure. By the way, I lived in Anchorage for a year and absolutely loved it. Wish I could have stayed longer.

Hi everyone! I have a home game up here and I hope to find a new set of chips to replace my current custom ceramic chips. I have been looking at a lot of chips online and in the forum so far and I have to say its a little overwhelming with all the options!
Welcome! Funny thing, there will be several of us traveling to Anchorage tomorrow and next week to join our great member @AK Chip for some great memories and poker!

Very cool, hate to be that guy but our first baby is coming in May so the wife hasn't given me a huge budget on poker as of late, what are you guys usually playing for?
I could probably only make it after 6 during the week because of work and then the 9th I'm thinking I can be there for a while.
I can definitely bring some sockeye and halibut if you need more for 7th, time to get that freezer ready for next summer!

Hello and welcome! I love to hear chippers coming together!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom