Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darson

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Kuhans%20Game%20All.jpeg

So I’m really happy with my cash set with the exception of the $100. I’ve decided on a grey replacement but not 100% finalized on the pattern.

Cast your vote or suggest something better:
Hundos.jpeg

C is the chip for the theme and least dirty stack issues

I voted c. They're definitely is an argument for B. Through everything else in the fucking garbage. I'll take one to finish my sample set by the way

C is really cool. Really unique. I think B is more tried and true re: general sentiments of spot progression etc but C is just so fitting I think

Do you think your hundreds will ever hit the table? If not, fuck colors, progression, style, conformity. Do whatever you want to do my friend. Create a chip that makes "you" happy (and me).

Getting your set in play at DiD the last two years is a highlight for me.

Do you think your hundreds will ever hit the table? If not, fuck colors, progression, style, conformity. Do whatever you want to do my friend. Create a chip that makes "you" happy (and me).

Getting your set in play at DiD the last two years is a highlight for me.
The hundos hit the felt at DiD and immediately became lost in Hornet’s stack. The blue just doesn’t stand out enough - you’d think it would but it doesn’t.

I’m mainly placing an order to get another couple racks of 5s so saw this as an opportunity to replace the hundo. And yes, you will get one :)

The hundos hit the felt at DiD and immediately became lost in Hornet’s stack. The blue just doesn’t stand out enough - you’d think it would but it doesn’t.

I’m mainly placing an order to get another couple racks of 5s so saw this as an opportunity to replace the hundo. And yes, you will get one :)
makes sense. Let me rephrase the question. Do hundreds ever hit the felt in your home game?

I voted for D, as I find it is the pattern that fits and complements the best your other chips, by keeping the three-spots logic and having optically the same weight. E might works as well.

But… to be honest, I am not so sure about the Grey base (I have never seen a real Grey one though…). It seems to me that your set as a strong coherence, and your new idea breaks it somehow.
Your others colours are vibrant and the chips have a strong personality with somewhat complicated patterns; as @davislane said, your 25 is a "strong" one, and Grey might look a bit dull, especially for a 100 at the end of a set.

I think I might keep the Blue, perhaps DG Peacock (or Bright White…?), with a 3TA181418 to keep the 3 spots rythm going. Or double down on the 3V of the 5, with a 3V123DS18?

Food for thoughts.

Really nice set btw. :D

D or E

A - too simple
B - looks like a flag
C - contender but too much going on
F - like it but I’m a fan of escalating spot progression.

Dammit - I was all set on B but now I’m not so sure… also debating on a black or charcoal base…

1692196536738.png

I originally voted E.

2 and 7 here are the best in a vacuum, IMO, but I think that could be a bit much in yellow/orange hues in three successive chips. I do love CPC black though; it's such a rich color but grey absolutely fits the set-vibe here.

Just tuned in, but of the original options, only chip D fits imo. Your existing $1, $5, and $25 chips are all three-spotted, and D carries that theme forward to the $100 (and embellished, which is also natural for the largest denom).

Colors and the specific pattern selected can change and be fine-tuned, but I think making it a non-three based pattern is a mistake (and I really dislike the 4-spot choices for the above reason).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom