Hello

Hello everyone. Thought I would check the forum out. Im sure my wife will be pleased to see me staring at another poker chip forum ;). I currently own 3 sets. I'll get some pics posted soon, a set of ASM E&C hotstamps, a chipco set from the Silver Dollar, and a set of Paulsons from the Grand Victoria.

NICE -- there's always room for more poker chips right? If the wife gets too upset, there are markets out there where you can sell her and put those fund towards your next set!
:eek:

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Hello everyone. Thought I would check the forum out. Im sure my wife will be pleased to see me staring at another poker chip forum ;). I currently own 3 sets. I'll get some pics posted soon, a set of ASM E&C hotstamps, a chipco set from the Silver Dollar, and a set of Paulsons from the Grand Victoria.
Welcome to the Poker Chip Forum. I lived in Lancaster (East Lampeter) for 3 years. Very nice area.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
I sure miss living out that way. A lot of nice areas. I have some friends that live in Mt. Joy and E Town. I may look to retire out that way when the time comes. Many many years before that though! :)

Top Bottom