Hello From California (2 Viewers)

MidnightGambel

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello to all the denizens of PCF!

First for all those with short attention spans a brief TLDR: Long time lurker finds himself on this forum nearly every day over the last few months after years in the shadows, and now (for some unknown reason) finally decides to make an account and become a member. Just wanted to say hello and thank you all for the amazing content to be found here on PCF!

I ran across this forum several years ago when I decided to start up a home poker game and was looking around for something other than terrible dice chips. In retrospect that was probably a mistake as this rabbit hole seems to only go deeper and deeper. Alas over the last year I have found myself on this forum more and more and figured if was going to be on here looking around every day I needed to just up and become a member already.

I started with a set of CC Pharaoh's and over the last couple years I have hosted (or at least attempted to host, getting enough for a game can at times be a challenge) a monthly tournament style NLHE game with anywhere from 5-14 players. This forum has provided me with so much valuable information and insight and has helped me get this game off the ground and running, and has provided a wealth of ideas moving forward.

I am currently waiting on my first custom cash set from CPC, and am looking forward to converting my game from a tournament style to a cash game, and look to potentially add something other than NLHE to the game. On that note last months game was the first time any of my players played PLO! It went quite well and when given the opportunity they all opted to stick with PLO for the night rather than switch back to NLHE.

I just want to say thank you to all the folks here at PCF for the amazing forum and wealth of information to be found. I know I'm just scratching the surface, but can't wait to see what lies beneath.

Welcome to PCF. If you are already hooked on heroin (CPC), this isn't going to get any cheaper. Soon you will be seen waiting at the UPS store, because you "just don't trust that delivery guy" to deliver your BTP set, and crying because your Deadwoods are delayed due to a rare winter storm in Florida.

You may just love it.

Welcome to PCF. If you are already hooked on heroin (CPC), this isn't going to get any cheaper. Soon you will be seen waiting at the UPS store, because you "just don't trust that delivery guy" to deliver your BTP set, and crying because your Deadwoods are delayed due to a rare winter storm in Florida.

You may just love it.
So you’re saying that compulsively checking for tracking updates on my phone is only the tip of this iceberg…

I guess I’m doomed.

titanic inception GIF

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom