Hello from the Okanagan Valley, BC (1 Viewer)

PokerNutz

Waiting List
Reaction score
My interest in poker and chips has been on a steady increase over the past year. I never realized there was such a great community of people with the same passion for poker chips etc.

I'm currently putting together some custom labels for my recently purchased Dunes Commemorative chips.

Feel free to let me know what you think and any possible changes to which chip gets what denomination.

1-dollar-Dunes.png 5-dollars-Dunes.png 25-cents-Dunes.png 25-dollars-Dunes.png 100-dollars-Dunes.png 500-dollars-Dunes.png 1000-dollars-Dunes.png

Cheers,
Matt

welcome Matt,

What part of the Okanogan are you from? My mom grew up in Summerland and I've been out there a few times.

Cool relabel set! My comment would be that the quarters are too close in colour to the 5s.

cheers

welcome Matt,

What part of the Okanogan are you from? My mom grew up in Summerland and I've been out there a few times.

Cool relabel set! My comment would be that the quarters are too close in colour to the 5s.

cheers

Living in Kelowna now, just moved down from Lake Country.

I agree with the comment about the 5s and quarters. I don't think I'll be playing with the quarters and 5s in the same game, as they will be for low stakes boozy-poker.

I was also thinking about swapping the 500's for the singles too. thoughts?

Welcome! There are some nice chips to play with here in Kelowna! The Okanagan Poker League uses custom ASM's as well!

Welcome, it's been a while since I've been to Kelowna but nothing but fond memories from the road trips to that part of the province.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom