Hello from Florida (1 Viewer)

mconn116

Pair
Reaction score
Hey all been lurking/reading/researching on here quite a bit lately and decided I should jump in. I’m a 31 year old Marine Corps veteran living in Lakeland, FL. Recently me and my brother in law decided it’d be fun to start getting some regular poker games going (every couple of weeks-monthly) and we’ve had a great time doing so. We’ve both played off and on over the years in various settings but nothing crazy. He has a Walmart special 500 pc dice chip set and honestly it works fine but as I’m hosting more and more I am looking to get a “decent” (I have a small budget for chips) set for myself. Look forward to learning more from all the great info here.

Welcome. The best jump from dice chips on a budget is the Tina group buys. Check the broken arrow vendor page for posts. They take a little time to get to you but you won't be disappointed. You can get the 500 pcs for under $200

Welcome. The best jump from dice chips on a budget is the Tina group buys. Check the broken arrow vendor page for posts. They take a little time to get to you but you won't be disappointed. You can get the 500 pcs for under $200

@mconn116 - here is the link to the 01/2024 Tina group buy. I am watching it myself, not sure if I will be in on this one or the following one though

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...d-cards-mold-textured-no-mold-01-2024.113140/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom