Hei new one here! (1 Viewer)

YesDawg11

Sitting Out
Reaction score
On a mission to get my hands on custom, quality and not too expensive chips, for my game that i host ✅

Hope this forum can help me in this, since i am a very beginner when it comes to chips

Välkommen!

custom, quality and not too expensive chips,
Not very easy to check all three boxes on the same set.

I wouldn’t exactly call them quality but the Tina chips (search on here) are cheap, customizable and a lot better than plastic sluggos at least

Welcome to PCF. If you give folks around here your idea of a budget, that will go a long way to them helping you out. Also, important information is whether you are playing cash or tournaments. How many players will be at your game?

This information can help figure out how many chips you actually need.

Once we know those things, we can help you get the best bang for your buck.

On a mission to get my hands on custom, quality and not too expensive chips, for my game that i host ✅

Hope this forum can help me in this, since i am a very beginner when it comes to chips
You're in the right place! Check out the beginner guide https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/new-members-start-here.85303/

Quality and fair price are in the eye of the beholder. But there are many custom options here, from $0.30 to $3+ a chip. Your budget and needs will determine the right choice for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom