For Sale Havana Fantasy Poker 20 chips (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to give Mike B, a pregame add on? Not that I don’t trust his skills, I just would like for him to have a slight advantage. Maybe add the Isle chips to his stack? Please.

ok so i guess i have more than 10 people who want in so here is what is taken in the order of who posted on the thread first. next dibs is @bsdunbar1 cuz he keeps getting swiped haha. and then @Rieguy needs to pick someone else

@WhiteMamba1646 - @Marhault
@wonderpuddle - @JeepologyOffroad
Jason "Droops" - @ChipFinderSK
Steve "Lips" - @FordPickup92
Asshole Brian - @Hornet
White Doug - @Rieguy
Black Doug - @Poker4ever
Tim K. - @warewulf
Greg W. - @bsdunbar1
Sean M. - @k9dr
Joey W. - @Senzrock
Peyman - @Matthew627
Mike B. - @shorticus
Cody S. - @Davism72
Nick T. - @Rbonus012
Ian "Luckbox" - @Ben8257
Dave W. - @JMC9389

Last edited:
Luckbox Ian doesn't seem very lucky at all... that's my luck to go and pick last place.... please have Ian call me, I think we need a pep talk!! Maybe a bit of poker strategy!! Lol

so we had 4 members drop out because of the issue in the world right now and Ian came in this last event. that's why his numbers are low lol. he won a couple tournaments last year in our league so i think youll be just fine.

so we had 4 members drop out because of the issue in the world right now and Ian came in this last event. that's why his numbers are low lol. he won a couple tournaments last year in our league so i think youll be just fine.
Shake that lucky horseshoe for me buddy!!! We have a guy that plays with us... I'm not going into it. But the term Lucky over good has new meaning with Ole Gunny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom