Has Anybody Ever Sold A CPC Set Before It Was Even Pressed? (1 Viewer)

I don’t like to sell anything I don’t actually have in hand. But I guess taking dibs isn’t so bad. I just don’t want to be in a position to leave someone disappointed and have to issue a refund if somehow something goes awry.

Not sure if being the “epitome of a scrub donkey” is a good thing. I’m also not sure what is so puzzling about the sale. I’m out of collecting. Done. I’m selling off my collection when the dust settles. Am I giving up playing and running poker? Nope. I’m actively prepping a new set. A smaller set. But also one that doesn’t have $700 dollars worth of added stuff that helped cause a wrinkle in my life.

Not sure if being the “epitome of a scrub donkey” is a good thing. I’m also not sure what is so puzzling about the sale. I’m out of collecting. Done. I’m selling off my collection when the dust settles. Am I giving up playing and running poker? Nope. I’m actively prepping a new set. A smaller set. But also one that doesn’t have $700 dollars worth of added stuff that helped cause a wrinkle in my life.
You do you man! Sorry it played out this way, but good luck. Sometimes you just have to let something beautiful go due to circumstances.

To be honest, even if I could just cancel the order, I wouldn’t. I want to see these become reality. I love the design. The overall look and mold. When it all comes together it’ll be an epic set. And I sleep fine knowing that they’ll end up somewhere that will be equally cherished. As it happens I already have a suitor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom