Greetings from NC (1 Viewer)

PTS

Two Pair
Reaction score
Recently joined after being on CT-dot-net forever. Currently have 1 tourney set from PGI, and 2 purchased from ABC Gifts.

Hoping to perhaps pick up another tourney set, because chips. That, and I have a serious chipdiction. It's a medical term, that I think we all suffer from in various forms.

The pics: my day job as a TV sports guy, and my fantasy life as a multi-bracelet winner at the WSOP. Again....FANTASY life. I have zero bracelets. For now.

My screen name of PTS=Poker TV Star. You see the reasons above, lol.

Looking forward to chatting, sharing, and maybe even pulling the trigger on a new tourney set.

My name is Mike, and I am a Chipaholic.

178.JPG 2012WSOP.JPG

Hi Mike,

I have the same sickness... :oops:
Just as almost everyone on this forum I think.
:sneaky::sneaky:

Reactions: PTS
Recently joined after being on CT-dot-net forever. Currently have 1 tourney set from PGI, and 2 purchased from ABC Gifts.

Hoping to perhaps pick up another tourney set, because chips. That, and I have a serious chipdiction. It's a medical term, that I think we all suffer from in various forms.

The pics: my day job as a TV sports guy, and my fantasy life as a multi-bracelet winner at the WSOP. Again....FANTASY life. I have zero bracelets. For now.

My screen name of PTS=Poker TV Star. You see the reasons above, lol.

Looking forward to chatting, sharing, and maybe even pulling the trigger on a new tourney set.

My name is Mike, and I am a Chipaholic.

View attachment 108071 View attachment 108070
Welcome, Mike! I'm in the Union County area, but work in Uptown. I've seen you a time or two on what is now Spectrum News. Glad to have you join the rest of us here.

Hi Mike....Welcome to therapy... I mean a wonderful sight that will help you with all your Adict....Hobbies...:rolleyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom