Greetings from Hong Kong (1 Viewer)

m700ltr

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Greetings from Hong Kong. Not sure if there are any more active PCF members from Hong Kong anymore. I began perusing PCF in 2020 when I purchased my first set but never created an account. My interest in the "chips" aspect has grown, and I want to be more active.

We have a weekly game, but we want to expand it. We're aiming to host a monthly friendly tourney with 2 - 3 tables. Will likely be adding a tourney set. Will also be looking to get a new cash set.

Greetings from Hong Kong. Not sure if there are any more active PCF members from Hong Kong anymore. I began perusing PCF in 2020 when I purchased my first set but never created an account. My interest in the "chips" aspect has grown, and I want to be more active.

We have a weekly game, but we want to expand it. We're aiming to host a monthly friendly tourney with 2 - 3 tables. Will likely be adding a tourney set. Will also be looking to get a new cash set.
I will be in Hong Kong for 2 weeks in September/ October during moon festival.

And btw welcome to PCF.

I love HK, welcome!

If you got space for a few poker tables in HK, you're doing something right.

Welcome! I came through HK last night and will be coming back for a day on Thursday, does that count? Hahaha. Unfortunately only here for work.

Sorry all, I did not mean to go MIA, but my 2fa isn't allowing me to log in on my phone. Thanks all for the very warm welcome!

I love HK, welcome!

If you got space for a few poker tables in HK, you're doing something right.
This is/was largely my buddy's idea. His main intention is probably to segregate his home/office and the poker tables. Lucky as this gives us some dedicated space for some proper tables; otherwise, we would have to stick with the trusty old poker mat.

Welcome from Taiwan!
Taiwan is such a close flight! My buddies went to TW for the APT event (their first time playing tournaments, and one of them busted on the bubble). Unfortunately, I couldn't join due to work obligations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom