SOLD Grand Victoria Elgin quarters: spotted hot stamped RHC's! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Not trying to hijack a thread here but hey, free bumps!

I'm really early in the process as gear hasnt even replied to my request yet! This is my first time ever removing inlays and it's quite the learning process. I absolutely mangled my first chip by accidently putting on too much nail polish remover which basically melted the chip.

20191204_221136.jpg

20191201_132416.jpg

The first chip I ruined.

20191121_154809.jpg

How in the hell do you get them to give you the quarters. I've asked at the cage, I've asked at craps. The only thing I haven't tried is maybe asking a dealer at the poker tables for a rack for tips???

How in the hell do you get them to give you the quarters. I've asked at the cage, I've asked at craps. The only thing I haven't tried is maybe asking a dealer at the poker tables for a rack for tips???
I bought these from @drbalance. I put in an impulsive late bid, thinking it wouldn’t stand. :)

I bought these from @drbalance. I put in an impulsive late bid, thinking it wouldn’t stand. :)
I certainly would have bid, but I really thought you wanted them more and I'm developing a sickness for hoarding fracs and I need to exercise self-restraint.

I'm very wiped financially and so I have to keep off these. These would make great Jack Fracs I feel.

I certainly would have bid, but I really thought you wanted them more and I'm developing a sickness for hoarding fracs and I need to exercise self-restraint.

I'm very wiped financially and so I have to keep off these. These would make great Jack Fracs I feel.
Haha! I did want them more, and I hate to get rid of them, but I have other uses for my extra cash at the moment.

Of course, then I see 2 racks of Venetian 1's and think how cool they'd look with these. But I must be strong. :)

I'm taking it as if he had my brains he wouldn't have money and would be safe from having to buy nice chips. That's speculation because I'm also confused by the post.

I'm certainly not the brightest bulb on the Christmas Tree, but I think he means that if he had the money that you think he has, he would probably have purchased them.

Free 6 minute bump for a good guy selling awesome chips!

I'm certainly not the brightest bulb on the Christmas Tree, but I think he means that if he had the money that you think he has, he would probably have purchased them.

Free 6 minute bump for a good guy selling awesome chips!
That can't be it bc I've seen the chips he has bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom