GPI/BCC Spotted Hot Stamps (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
69711242-4C60-4169-9B15-CE0756EEC7CF.png

Messing around...wish there were more options, agree on an orange to brighten up but it is what it is. Tough to get edge spots right without dupes or having edge match base of adjacent values
View attachment 170166

It is pretty difficult. In my mock-up I managed to keep the same colors maybe 3 or chips apart, so they might not even be on the table together. However, some very popular sets do repeat colors, so I'm not too worried as long as we don't use the same base color on two different chips.

What about a solid frac? That will save a color for use on another chip.

What about a solid frac? That will save a color for use on another chip.

That's probably a good idea. I'm just trying to nail down the tournament set aspect first before we start diving into a potential cash set too hard.

I added one more chip to the line-up for those who are interested in a T5 or for relabeling purposes. I have done my best to make the set look good (IMO) and keep repeated colors far away from one another. I haven't yet designed all of the stamps, so I just used the stamp from the T25 on each chip. Here is the current set:
  • T5 - Cranberry with Camel spots
  • T25 - Day Green with Coral spots
  • T100 - Black with Antique White spots
  • T500 - Sky Blue with Lavender spots
  • T1000 - Canary Yellow with Day Green spots
  • T5000 - Coral with Cranberry spots
  • T25,000 - Antique White with Maroon spots
WRvAEHmh.png

Any input is appreciated. Thanks guys.

How about flip the base and spot color for the 50?

Hi all,

To comment on the previous posts :

- I'd be in only if the chips are hotstamp.
- I've no opinion on the "NCV" letters or not. So for me anything is fine.
- This set is intended to be a tourney set so it does not matter - for me - if it can't be used as a cash set. Also a cash set without edge spots progression is not so cool. So - again imho - we shall focus on the HS tourney set concept.

Questions :
- Is a bounty chip foreseen ? Maybe « BTY » could be written instead of the denom.
- Are the colors final ?

Have a nice day all.
Kid.

Hi all,

To comment on the previous posts :

- I'd be in only if the chips are hotstamp.
- I've no opinion on the "NCV" letters or not. So for me anything is fine.
- This set is intended to be a tourney set so it does not matter - for me - if it can't be used as a cash set. Also a cash set without edge spots progression is not so cool. So - again imho - we shall focus on the HS tourney set concept.

Questions :
- Is a bounty chip foreseen ? Maybe « BTY » could be written instead of the denom.
- Are the colors final ?

Have a nice day all.
Kid.

The bounty chips can definitely be done, but will probably be made on larger ceramic chips when the dealer buttons are ordered. The colors are not final. I'm actually just about to post a new mock-up with some color changes.

Okay, so it seems that a lot of people like the green T25 with yellow spots, the lavender T500 with blue spots, and the yellow T1000 with cranberry spots, so I made those and changed some other colors accordingly. I think I will probably include a pink solid for a frac for those who may want one. What I really need is feedback on what you like, what you don't like, and everything in between. Conversations with GPI are beginning, so the design will need to be submitted soon.

I put the new mock-ups first and put the older ones below for reference.

I'm really excited to get this going! I can't wait to hear your feedback!

zI43fa2h.png

WRvAEHmh.png

Last edited:
First (top) mockup all the way for me.

- T25 : I like the green/yellow combo.
- T100 : Of course black, and I prefer colored / pink edge spots over white ones.
- T500 : lavender with sky blue is also amazing. Even if first I thought of the opposite.
- T1000 : superb
- T5000 : great idea to use Sky Blue here.

The first mockup have nicely harmonized colors according to me.

Great design @MoscowRadio !
And thanks again for driving this project.

Kid.

Last edited:
Do we have any idea of an estimate for price per chip on these?

@MoscowRadio ,
Regarding the hotstamp artwork, do you have a particular theme in mind ? Was the 4 Suits Club provided as an example or it’s the actual stamp you planned to use ?

@MoscowRadio ,
Regarding the hotstamp artwork, do you have a particular theme in mind ? Was the 4 Suits Club provided as an example or it’s the actual stamp you planned to use ?

It is the actual theme that I would like to use and others have expressed interest in it as well. Did you have something else in mind?

How about if I wanted the red chip to be my 25k chip - could I get that done. Not a fan of the current 25k but would do the red 25k in a heartbeat.

Is there any option for having alternate hotstamp artwork? e.g. If I provided my own dies?

Is there any option for having alternate hotstamp artwork? e.g. If I provided my own dies?

@MoscowRadio can find out for sure but past practice was once the dies leave GPI they won't ever use them again. If they didn't create them and were not in possession of them from the get go, then probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom