GPI/BCC Spotted Hot Stamps (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys. I just got the news from GPI and it’s not good. They will not sell them to us unless we are a licensed card room in Europe or South America. (n) :thumbsdown:

I’m so sorry everyone. I felt like I was told something different in the beginning or else I wouldn’t have started this thread.

That's too bad. Thanks for trying, though...the effort is appreciated.

Too bad and thanks for the effort.

Will you explore the CPC route for your 4 Suit design ?

If not, I think I might go myself to the CPC direction for a hotstamped set with my Calico design (see custom chips section).

If some are also interested, I’m really open to share the design and share ideas on colors to use, ...

Thanks again for time and effort spent @MoscowRadio !

This has been done a couple of times recently, with the Atlantic Club group buy (now offered as stock CPC chips) and the group buy for fractional hot-stamped chips (several different designs on the jockey mold.."
The fractional dies are available for any compatible stampable mold now, although not shown on the website, I had some E&C's stamped with one of them .
IMAG0294.jpg

I like the monochrome ceramic chip idea but I'm not sure if I'd participate.

If I go ceramic, I would like to do something inspired by the Aurora Star tournament set. I would absolutely love to do them through CPC, but I'd be looking at around $3.06/chip.

If I go ceramic, I would like to do something inspired by the Aurora Star tournament set. I would absolutely love to do them through CPC, but I'd be looking at around $3.06/chip.
I can’t stop saying it, after handling them I can’t get these colors out of my head lol
upload_2018-6-9_1-59-51.jpeg

The T25 is my absolute favorite. I would love to get a small set of CPC’s inspired by these. It’d be expensive, but well worth it I think.
I’m searching for a barrel of the T25K as I have none

Last edited:
I’m so happy to have added on to my set from the raffle win for $3.10 per chip in an auction....
The L8 edge spots to build a tribute from CPC would’ve cost more than I paid for the originals
They’re not the ES primaries that @liftapint won which are so sweet, but for my budget I’m okay making due with “less than” chips

I’m so happy to have added on to my set from the raffle win for $3.10 per chip in an auction....
The L8 edge spots to build a tribute from CPC would’ve cost more than I paid for the originals
They’re not the ES primaries that @liftapint won which are so sweet, but for my budget I’m okay making due with “less than” chips

What are you talking about? The AS tourney chips are freakin' fantastic!

What are you talking about? The AS tourney chips are freakin' fantastic!
I’m totally loving the AS tourney chips, but I can also pine for the thing I don’t have...
and those ES primaries with the black inlay, bright colors, and edge spot progressions are just wow sublime.
Maybe it’s cuz my insomnia on the east coast had me back on the ES pron thread too lol
NE IPA’s, fruited sours, and chip pron are a good/bad combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom