Good work (1 Viewer)

Mike mac

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
@Aplusent

Received some chips today via reg mail- The packing job was amazing and i learned a lot !! Sorry my packing job sent to you was not as well done!!

I did just go through a bad experiance / scam on this site - im relatively new here so sending all my paulsons in exchange for paulsons was very hard for me !!

You have made a believer out of me once again !!!

Any one looking to deal with a great chip shipper -- look here @Aplusent

Thanks again brother

Mods - Not sure where to place this ,Figured it was a good place - delete if you must

Chip on !

@Aplusent

Received some chips today via reg mail- The packing job was amazing and i learned a lot !! Sorry my packing job sent to you was not as well done!!

I did just go through a bad experiance / scam on this site - im relatively new here so sending all my paulsons in exchange for paulsons was very hard for me !!

You have made a believer out of me once again !!!

Any one looking to deal with a great chip shipper -- look here @Aplusent

Thanks again brother

Mods - Not sure where to place this ,Figured it was a good place - delete if you must

Chip on !
As good a place as any! Always great to call out the good deeds of other PCF members. Another thread to see this is pcf-member-appreciation-thread-share-positive-stories-and-give-thanks-here.11865

Chip Karma is real and PCF is a great community. LEt's keep the good Karma going! Pay it Forward!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom