February 2023 NO MOLD Tina Group Buy - Very Happy Customer Report (1 Viewer)

Mesnik44

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So I am unsure that you can give feedback in Group Buys. So I thought I would post my own little feedback for @justincarothers

First: I was AMAZED at how quickly these chips came from overseas.
Second: This one is for @justincarothers - You sir are a packing genius! Everyone knows that when you buy the barrels of non clay chips, they come wrapped in a thin plastic wrap. Justin packed these chips so well, that when several of the barrels exploded in the shipping from him to my mailbox in Blaine, WA, they all came out perfectly fine. The box within a box, plus the tape job was/is superb.
Third: Thank you all for your contributions in making this group buy happen.

I received my shipping notice Wed Apr 19
I received my notice that the chips had been delivered, yesterday (Fri Apr 21)
I played poker at @Pippa place last night until 11:30 (We are not going to talk about me stupidly going all in with pocket 10's, are we @Pippa ?)
I woke up at 445am and headed for the border. Got there at 525am. Got my packages and headed back to the border at 5:35.
Told the guard what I had and she seemed confused. She gave me the yellow ticket and said head inside.
I gave my documentation to the person inside and it was like watching Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum operate a computer.
40'ish minutes later ( After Dee and Dum processed the tax), Tweedle Dumbass, took his sweet assed time coming to the till so I could pay. It took longer for these 3 characters to process my payment then it did for me to drive to the US, pick up chips, and cross again.
Now the chips are unpacked and stored (See picture) I'm going back to bed. Here is the picture of 2700 PCF Tournament Ceramic Chips made by TINA.

1682177068314.png

@justincarothers thank you a million times!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom