GM Employee Z06 Allocation (1 Viewer)

So I'll ask :)

What is that?

Jeff
a Z06 allocation? That would be an allocation to place an order on a new car. How have you been Jeff

672C14F9-9F11-4ECC-AF83-D372076A8AA5.jpeg

It’s worth potentially a considerable amount of cash value. Some other forums I frequent have some comparable figures. Imagine if Paulson had an allocation to produce your own chips. How much would that be worth?

It’s worth potentially a considerable amount of cash value. Some other forums I frequent have some comparable figures. Imagine if Paulson had an allocation to produce your own chips. How much would that be worth?
Tons of dealers are selling for msrp, I’m here to find a gm dealership that has an allocation to place an order. Chips as trade for an allocation if there is a GM employee or car salesman here. My island has 1 allocation and it’s already reserved.

Tons of dealers are selling for msrp, I’m here to find a gm dealership that has an allocation to place an order. Chips as trade for an allocation if there is a GM employee or car salesman here. My island has 1 allocation and it’s already reserved.
Maybe msrp for a regular C8. Z06 is behaving differently.

Cool car.

Maybe msrp for a regular C8. Z06 is behaving differently.

Cool car.

All the top 50 Chevy dealerships are selling them at MSRP trust me I know I’m on the reservation list which is putting me into getting the car near the end of 2024 so looking for something sooner. Lots of chips to trade for a allocation

One allocation for all of Maui? Lol. Pasha gonna make bank.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom