Giveaway Giveaway: Crazy Christmas Tourney ceramics (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a ton of fun doing this, and I'm happy to get some of my stagnant chips into the hands of others who will use them. Thanks again to everyone who participated, and while I may not be able to do an epic @BarrieJ3-level giveaway, I may have a few other things I can put back out there soon.

Quick question for the OP - I noticed that "Gift Exchange" one one set of rules says swap cards and the other it says swap chips. I love the idea of either, but which one do you prefer?

Quick question for the OP - I noticed that "Gift Exchange" one one set of rules says swap cards and the other it says swap chips. I love the idea of either, but which one do you prefer?
Post #2 in this thread contains the rules we use for the tournament. If you play this game with your group, that's what you should follow.

Obviously many of those wouldn't make sense for the online giveaway, so I made up a similar but different set of rules specifically for this thread.

This was very cool, thx for putting this together! I love these alterations that can throw a wrinkle into the game once in a while.

If it’s ever decided to do another run of these or something similar, I’m 100% in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom