Giveaway Giveaway: Crazy Christmas Tourney ceramics (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In with my Christmas suit

80054256_10221666266590565_2035809984293371904_n.jpg

I picked up these chips many years ago on two plus two and have played a variant of the xmas game every year (using 2 spades and A of diamonds as opposed to red Kings to trigger the gift bag).

It is a ton of fun, but watch out for the Gift Exchange ^&$,$€%!!!

I picked up these chips many years ago on two plus two and have played a variant of the xmas game every year (using 2 spades and A of diamonds as opposed to red Kings to trigger the gift bag).

It is a ton of fun, but watch out for the Gift Exchange ^&$,$€%!!!
Did you get them from me or elsewhere?

I hardly think Billy Bob Thorton is on the heavy side... and would never accuse you of drinking... just reminded me of some SQM videos! No offense intended
There’s.....there’s videos?!
If I ever redo this set, I'm definitely working in 1-2 Festivus chips.
A match made in heaven for sure. If I can’t win/find these, I may have to work on some festivus chips for my cc customs. Game looks like a blast.

Think I read the details three times and still don’t follow so let’s give it a try. Too many people say it’s fun. Sure I’ll lose but learn how to play so that’s worth it.

Sounds like a fun game, in please!

Here's my contribution to the Xmas topic. A photoshot I decided to do after finding my brother's old chips... also what got me interested into chips the first time a few years ago. Title: Bad Santa

JP_Contest_MP_04c_IMG_2839.jpg

JP_Contest_MP_04a_IMG_2849.jpg

JP_Contest_MP_04b_IMG_2830.jpg

I was spending time with visiting family tonight instead of you hooligans, so I'll leave this open until tomorrow. If you haven't gotten in yet, you've got until sometime Saturday afternoon, then I'm drawing and flipping before I do my Saturday night Zoom drunkfest beer tasting.

I'm assuming everybody who has posted in this thread wants in. @Payback, I know you already have these but I put you in assuming that they'll go to @Brad1316 if you win. @grantc54, I know you already have some of these, but you're certainly welcome to join in if you wish, just let me know.

I counted 35 entries so far, so as of now everyone has a 50-50 chance of getting a hand in the flip and a 5.7% chance of winning a set. That's a better chance of winning than that hand when you got deep stacks in after flopping a set of jacks vs. Villain's set of queens. You'd been in the hole all night, the rent was late, and you should have left two hours ago when you won your only big pot of the night to get back to even. The table was full of idiot donkeys who wouldn't know what pot odds were if they got slapped in the face with a hardback copy of Super System, and Villain was the worst of them. Remember that night a few weeks ago when he called your river shove with the ass end of the straight, and you had it? Yeah, it's unbelievable how such a terrible player gets lucky so damn often. It seems like he's playing any two cards, yet he's got a mountain in front of him and you're felted for buy-in #4 unless you hit your miracle one-outer.

1588396102895.png

I was spending time with visiting family tonight instead of you hooligans, so I'll leave this open until tomorrow. If you haven't gotten in yet, you've got until sometime Saturday afternoon, then I'm drawing and flipping before I do my Saturday night Zoom drunkfest beer tasting.

I'm assuming everybody who has posted in this thread wants in. @Payback, I know you already have these but I put you in assuming that they'll go to @Brad1316 if you win. @grantc54, I know you already have some of these, but you're certainly welcome to join in if you wish, just let me know.

I counted 35 entries so far, so as of now everyone has a 50-50 chance of getting a hand in the flip and a 5.7% chance of winning a set. That's a better chance of winning than that hand when you got deep stacks in after flopping a set of jacks vs. Villain's set of queens. You'd been in the hole all night, the rent was late, and you should have left two hours ago when you won your only big pot of the night to get back to even. The table was full of idiot donkeys who wouldn't know what pot odds were if they got slapped in the face with a hardback copy of Super System, and Villain was the worst of them. Remember that night a few weeks ago when he called your river shove with the ass end of the straight, and you had it? Yeah, it's unbelievable how such a terrible player gets lucky so damn often. It seems like he's playing any two cards, yet he's got a mountain in front of him and you're felted for buy-in #4 unless you hit your miracle one-outer.

View attachment 451439

Happy to donate to the Chicago crew if I bink, which you know firsthand I will. :D

I'll bow out of this one as I already have my sets. I hope they go to a good home that will use them as the game is a ton of fun!

Final warning, I'm closing entries in 15 minutes (4:15pm Eastern) at which time I will draw names and start the flips.

ENTRIES ARE CLOSED.

I believe we have 34 entries. I'm going to go back through the thread, make a list, check it twice, and then draw 18 names whether you were naughty or nice. Back in a few with the results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom