Giveaway Giveaway: Crazy Christmas Tourney ceramics (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Table 1, here we go:

1588453827866.png

First three cards off the deck were queens - RIFFLE RIFFLE STRIP RIFFLE CUT, I SWEAR! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Seat 2 (@BarrieJ3) gets a visit from Santa with the :kh:, so I draw a chip from the bag:

1588454183945.png

I Think I Saw Santa (in the forum-ized version of this game) means that this hand will have a sixth board card (an ocean) that can be used by all players.

Table 1, here's your flop.

1588454648485.png

There's a little something for almost everybody on this flop. @BarrieJ3 hits it hardest with TPGK but there are lower pairs and backdoors everywhere.

Here's the turn:

1588455874649.png

That's one of the best cards @graystown in seat 1 could have asked for, though :8s: would have been better since the diamond gives seat 7 (lucky SOB @Payback) the NFD. But don't forget, we have two cards still to come.

Table 1 gets a river with an ocean yet to come:

1588457277547.png

No help to anybody except seat 8 (@ekricket) who now has a club draw. Seat 1 is still in the lead.

And here's your ocean:

1588458541088.png

Runner-runner clubs gives the win to @ekricket in seat 8! I'm amazed that the Flip King didn't find one of the 47 diamonds left in the deck.

1588458638929.png

Table 2 coming up shortly. I'll have to run it a little faster than this one so that I can finish in time for my 8:00pm beerfest.

Table 2:

1588459313211.png

A number of nice starters including a couple of suited aces. And then there's seat 2 and seat 9 - sorry guys.

What's that I hear for seat 4 (@markleteenie)? Santa F***ing Claus INBOUND.

1588459482580.png

For this version of the game, Merry Christmas means that @markleteenie gets another hand, and either hand may win the pot.

1588459575755.png

Oops. Kinda sucks to hold one of your own outs. I highly recommend not tipping your dealer this hand.

What's that I hear for seat 4 (@markleteenie)? Santa F***ing Claus INBOUND.

View attachment 451844

For this version of the game, Merry Christmas means that @markleteenie gets another hand, and either hand may win the pot.

View attachment 451846

Oops. Kinda sucks to hold one of your own outs. I highly recommend not tipping your dealer this hand.
Depends on how you dealt my second hand, was the 7 the burn and the King on the flop? If so, then I protest. If the King would have been the burn, then I'll allow it.... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Actually no complaints, just glad I have a seat at the table! Thanks!

And now that that ugliness is out of the way, here's your flop table 2:

1588459805973.png

@CraigT78, as is normal for him, drunkenly calls a preflop 3-bet from the small blind with 32o and smashes the ever-loving crap out of it. Seat 3 (@JRReynolds6181) is behind with TPTK, and seat 7 (@BSteck) has a few clean hearts for the only flush draw.

Depends on how you dealt my second hand, was the 7 the burn and the King on the flop? If so, then I protest. If the King would have been the burn, then I'll allow it.... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Actually no complaints, just glad I have a seat at the table! Thanks!
Not 100% sure but I think K was the burn and 7 would have been on the flop.

Table 2, I'm sorry. I take full responsibility for this abomination of a turn:

1588460621582.png

The drunk fish in seat 2 nails his well-hidden boat on the turn and has the table drawing dead except for seat 3, who could river a two-outer.

Love it! Totally would have lost all my chippies on that one.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. As I ran these flips out, I thought about how they would have played as regular hands. No way J2s wins table 1, and with all the strong preflop hands on table 2, I'm pretty sure Craig would have folded pre as well (though beer and stack depth would be important factors - mostly beer). :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. As I ran these flips out, I thought about how they would have played as regular hands. No way J2s wins table 1, and with all the strong preflop hands on table 2, I'm pretty sure Craig would have folded pre as well (though beer and stack depth would be important factors - mostly beer). :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I definitely would have raised pre with two hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom