For Sale Giveaway contest : ABC ceramics (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid_Eastwood

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hi,

Small giveaway for anyone currently hesitating to buy ceramic poker chips.

The sample to win consists in chips produced by @ABC Gifts and Awards :

- Nevada Jacks Skulls
- Tiki Kings
- Desert Sands

IMG_20200120_205551~2.jpg

Contest open to anyone REALLY looking to buy a ceramic set.

6 spots open. Contest will be a California Lowball hand.

@NotABot
@Stinger44
@blanten
@Bobb59
@Ronin
@BEANO52

Kid.

Last edited:
currently hesitating to buy ceramic poker chips.

I have been living in this state for around 3 months now. Bank account is destroyed and wallet is pretty flimsy, but I'm still here, lurking, living the disease, and hesitating to buy everything because I want everything.

My whole journey right now is turning into one big hesitation.

Thanks for this fabulous offer Kid! Very nice!

I don’t need in your giveaway, but this is a cool idea. I already know I want a ceramic set, and already have some samples.

Well, currently talking to abc about getting a custom set done. Working with a few artists to get some different ideas, and Gene at abc is being really helpful with everything, just waiting on me to get the artwork in. It’d be cool to see his products before the samples. :)

I have been living in this state for around 3 months now. Bank account is destroyed and wallet is pretty flimsy, but I'm still here, lurking, living the disease, and hesitating to buy everything because I want everything.

My whole journey right now is turning into one big hesitation.

Thanks for this fabulous offer Kid! Very nice!

You want to be in ?

3 more spots.
Cards will be shuffled up and dealt today 21-Jan-2020 around 6pm CET.

This is a Great Gesture for PCF members needing to check out ceramics. I don’t need to be in since I’ve gotten samples from ABC in the past and I’ve ordered a set from CPC recently. I’ve just come on here to commend the Gesture and say what an awesome member Kid is.

Count me in. I’m looking to buy a ceramic set, debating on whether to go custom or one of the stock sets from ABC.

@blanten Try for the Sample from Kid, but if you don’t win you can get a Sample Pack(9 Chips) from ABC for their stock sets, and if you are considering semi custom ceramics from ABC they will also customize a Sample set for you and send if you free. I ordered a sample set of their stock designs and then asked them about customizing their Tropic Oasis chips. They asked me what text I wanted on the chips and then got back to me and shipped them with my order.

@blanten Try for the Sample from Kid, but if you don’t win you can get a Sample Pack(9 Chips) from ABC for their stock sets, and if you are considering semi custom ceramics from ABC they will also customize a Sample set for you and send if you free. I ordered a sample set of their stock designs and then asked them about customizing their Tropic Oasis chips. They asked me what text I wanted on the chips and then got back to me and shipped them with my order.

Thanks for the advice! I will probably go this route regardless of the outcome.

2 hours before cards are dealt.
How it'll work :
1. Drawing of the positions.
2. Dealing cards and disclose them by PM.
3. On his turn, each player has 2 hours to tell in the thread how many cards he wants to change and send me a PM with the cards to change. If no reaction within 2 hours, hand is considered pat.
4. Showdown.

1 spot left.

@blanten changed 3.
@Ronin changed 2.

Game is over.
First all thank you all for your participation. It was fun and hope you'll play this game from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom