SOLD Giveaway: 1000 chip Outlaw Micro Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In celebration of my 1 year anniversary at this madhouse, I'll be giving away this 1000 chip outlaw set. It is the first set I bought and is basically new - some of the 5s saw one game but none of the other chips have been used. The breakdown is as follows:

View attachment 288812

This is open to all members however I would prefer those newer members who are in need of a cash set. More established members can participate as a proxy for friends they have who need their first cash set also.

I will cover shipping in USA (2x MFRBs) however I will also ship internationally if the winner picks up the difference in shipping cost and take responsibility after they have left my hands (customs fees etc). Note that international shipping may get very expensive so please factor this in before you enter.

Enter by posting in this thread. Entries will be open until midnight CST on 31st May.

The winner will be decided by a knock-out heads up NLHE tournament with each player all in pre-flop. I will seed players by their post count at the start of the tournament (lowest post count is highest seed).

This is my first time doing this so please forgive me in advance if I screw up!

I would love to be in!
Thanks!

Can I proxy a friend in? He told me they used dice chips at a home game, he’s in need lol. Also I told him he has to join the community here to claim them if he were to win.

Awesome gesture @Darson

I'd like to be entered if possible, but understand if I don't fit the description of the desired winner.

P.S.: The ASM set you sold me is now gone, as I'm now trying to piece together a decent Paulson set. I don't currently have a playable set however, which is why I'd like a chance to win these Outlaws.

My buddy wants these (the outlaw chips) I am extremely jealous of the person that wins these. I am in as a long shot cause of my chip addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom