Outlaw 5c (1 Viewer)

Darson

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Just finished my cheap relabel of my outlaw $50 to 5c for a micro cash set. I used weatherproof silver vinyl stickers and it was a bit of a pain to print so some are not very well aligned but it's fine for $1.50 in total label cost for a rack.

607DBDDF-8D96-4C73-8D1E-B8D72E0A0C1A.jpeg
A152020D-9FB4-449A-90C8-D52758ABEA6D.jpeg

So I can change these labels. So I can change them to these? I usd to print labels for cd and DVD's in the day. Not going back to that...
The-Good-the-Bad-and-the-Ugly.jpg

So I can change these labels. So I can change them to these? I usd to print labels for cd and DVD's in the day. Not going back to that...View attachment 511904

You could if you want. My opinion, and my opinion only: I don't like the look of actual photos in chip inlays/stickers. Stylized graphics from a photo base usually looks a lot better. Play around with some free photo manipulation software that can make images look like line drawings, or cartoons, or vectorize the images. You'll see what I mean.

Agree.... I just got the first 50 outlaw 50c chips and im not thrilled about the gold on the chip. On the brighter colors it might be fine. It would have been awesome if it had covered the whole chip as well.

Curious how hard it it to pull those labels...

Curious how hard it it to pull those labels...
It's very easy - just get a sharp blade under and they pull right off.

I am gonna say this - professionally printed labels run around 10-15c each so that's 20c to 30c per chip. On a 14c chip, this is probably not worth it. I printed these at home and they look like it! A sheet of the pre-cut sticker paper cost about $1 but it may take a few ruined sheets before you get your alignments right.

I have seen some people outsource bulk sticker making to outfits like onlinelabels.com which may be an option between the pros and home made.

Free river club tournament labels were form onlinelabels.com

View attachment 514424

I basically did 2016 labels to cover / 925 chips (about an 9% buffer)
View attachment 514426

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ver-club-tournament-set-8v-cc-from-abc.59594/

It's probably still 2-3x the price of home printing, but home printing alignment can be very difficult with tolerances this narrow.

Oh those look great!

How is the durability on those? Are the labels thick?

Is the just the glossy label finish or Weatherproof finish?

It's very easy - just get a sharp blade under and they pull right off.

I am gonna say this - professionally printed labels run around 10-15c each so that's 20c to 30c per chip. On a 14c chip, this is probably not worth it. I printed these at home and they look like it! A sheet of the pre-cut sticker paper cost about $1 but it may take a few ruined sheets before you get your alignments right.

I have seen some people outsource bulk sticker making to outfits like onlinelabels.com which may be an option between the pros and home made.
Where did you find it for a $1 a sheet for the labels?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom