SOLD Giveaway: 1000 chip Outlaw Micro Cash Set (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in! Very generous giveaway. Would be a perfect cash set to introduce some of my friends who are interested but gun shy on higher stakes.

OMG, this is really generous. Thank you for doing this. Please enter me into the running!

Totally In! I picked up my first tourney set late last year, still trying to get labels together for a new tourney and cash set on blanks. This would slow down the rush in getting those done, awesome post/giveaway!

I would love a seat at the table. Cash set is something I am missing, as my group plays tournaments.

What a great idea. This setvus big enough for me to split and give two of my buddies a needed starter set. Please enter mex. Great idea!

I'd like in please. I would even take half of the set and you could crown two winners. Thank you for offering to help out the newbs.

I am not in on the giveaway, however I would like to thank Darson for this amazing gesture.
Additionally I would like to pay for shipping to whoever wins as long as it’s in the US.
Darson just let me know your PayPal info and I’ll get you the cash for a flat rate box.

I am not in on the giveaway, however I would like to thank Darson for this amazing gesture.
Additionally I would like to pay for shipping to whoever wins as long as it’s in the US.
Darson just let me know your PayPal info and I’ll get you the cash for a flat rate box.
Very kind but I have shipping covered.

I originally said I would be in and give these to a local friend, but after factoring in the cost of international shipping I will instead leave the spot open to someone else. Still really appreciate the offer, and wish all the entrants good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom