Getting ready for a Reunion (1 Viewer)

BPTDirector

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Ever have a chip regret you just couldn’t get off your mind? I have had one in particular that has bothered me for some time that I just couldn’t shake. A. Semi custome set of hotstamped bcc solids from a Chiproom offering for Desert Palms blanks from seven or eight years ago I sold to help pay one of my sons college expenses. Probably nothing special to some here, but a personal designed set I had done in colors I aligned with the desert , yellow brown red tan and orange tourney denoms. Stamped by Suckoutking on a stamp he and I collaborated on. Well a couple weeks ago I reached out to Racer96 who bought those chips way back Then to see if he still had them. And wow, he did! Anyway, after a couple PM’s and a very generous offer from him I am preparing to buy this set back from him and couldn’t be happier. This thread is so I can thank him publicly for making my dream of reclaiming this 1100 chip set! Pr0n upon arrival in a couple weeks. The Oasis Cardroom will return home. There is still a vibrant community here and I’m so grateful.

I remember selling off all my CDI98 cash chips in order to finish off my tourney set. It did not take long at all for me to trap all the cash chips I could find. Spent even more effort in making the fracs. Also paid extra to target shaped inlays (and still hunting).

Well they are on their way and should be here by Friday. Tracking puts the chips in St. Louis which is 100 miles from my house and says they are out of the regional shipping office there and on the road to the destination. So excited. Photos when they arrive I promise!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom