George Zimmerman to auction off gun (2 Viewers)

I'm always in the minority in this place. You guys going corn for health reasons or taste reasons?
Don't get me wrong I love Flour but living in the Tex-Mex capital of the world you have to change it up. Some tacos like Asada and Carnitas should only go on corn but if you go for Guisada, Bean and Cheese or Breakfast Tacos those should be on Flour. Gotta live the Taco Etiquette!!

Simple Answer is yes not as many calories but awesome flavor!

I'm always in the minority in this place. You guys going corn for health reasons or taste reasons?
Taste, and I'm pretty sure the taco truck guy laughs at the white people who order corn after they leave. Plus it's an extra 25c for flour.

Also, I thought real corn tortillas were made with lard.

Corn has no gluten. For those of us afflicted, it's a no-brainer.

Flour for fajitas is the best Mexican food anyway.

The best taco is a pork belly taco served in a seaweed wrap at a Korean BBQ place.

Damn, all this hostility lately is killing my mood. I was just reading about how Kylie Jenner tried to plump up her sister Kendall's lips and couldn't do it. It was downright delightful. Then I come to this thread and there's nothing but fighting. People around here need to take yoga or some shit.

Corn or flour?

image.jpg

One of my favorites Tacos ta tancos...flour shell, meat, cheese, fried in oil then filled with appropriate veggies and salsa...booyah!

Don't get me wrong I love Flour but living in the Tex-Mex capital of the world you have to change it up. Some tacos like Asada and Carnitas should only go on corn but if you go for Guisada, Bean and Cheese or Breakfast Tacos those should be on Flour. Gotta live the Taco Etiquette!!

Simple Answer is yes not as many calories but awesome flavor!

With the above exception...QFT!

I remember taking a flour tortilla, spreading on re fried beans, wrapping it around a corn taco shell, then filling it. This way when the hard shell shattered, it was contained.

I remember taking a flour tortilla, spreading on re fried beans, wrapping it around a corn taco shell, then filling it. This way when the hard shell shattered, it was contained.

I remember those from high school.

Unfortunately, those memories are of the Double Decker Taco from Taco Bell. :sick:

image.png

Last edited:
And, in a tragic accident, I pull out my gun waive it around like a crazy right wing reactionary and it discharges accidentally hitting the keg of Harpoon spilling 15.8 gallons of golden nectar.

You are a fucking heartless animal.

And, in a tragic accident, I pull out my gun waive it around like a crazy right wing reactionary and it discharges accidentally hitting the keg of Harpoon spilling 15.8 gallons of golden nectar.

I keep throwing my Windy City IV meetup chip against the wall and muttering "....he didn't mean it....that could never actually happen".

Then Courage called me and reminded me that I had a handle of Crown left there from 2 years ago.

We good again Jeff. But it was close for a bit there.

Again, your bias shows. You profess ignorance about the Trayvon Martin killing and use that ignorance to justify your deference to George Zimmerman, calling it a "justified shooting" and offering that Zimmerman himself may be a victim. But at the same time you use your ignorance to justify taking no position on the actual killing. Not only do you claim to not know what happened, you claim not to care.

You claim to not "hold onto facts" not affecting you, but you certainly held on pretty tightly to what you believe are the "facts" you laid out with reference to the Michael Brown shooting.

Aw damn.. next you'll be trying to tell me OJ was guilty too?

160204-oj_0.jpg

ps. side note, I use legal terms. The facts are, it was deemed a justified shooting in the eyes of the law. I did not mean to insinuate it was justified in my opinion. Did some refreshing on the case (courtesy of the google), and it sounds like all your passion against Zimmermann is warranted.

So we agree on Zimmermann. Confirmed POS. Is there any further reason argue about this topic?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom