George Zimmerman to auction off gun (1 Viewer)

Link to auction here.

And in case the auction is called off or the description removed or altered, this is what Zimmerman wrote in describing the firearm up for auction:

GZ said:
Prospective bidders, I am honored and humbled to announce the sale of an American Firearm Icon. The firearm for sale is the firearm that was used to defend my life and end the brutal attack from Trayvon Martin on 2/26/2012. The gun is a Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm. It has recently been returned to me by the Department of Justice. The pistol currently has the case number written on it in silver permanent marker. Many have expressed interest in owning and displaying the firearm including The Smithsonian Museum in Washington D.C. This is a piece of American History. It has been featured in several publications and in current University text books. Offers to purchase the Firearm have been received; however, the offers were to use the gun in a fashion I did not feel comfortable with. The firearm is fully functional as the attempts by the Department of Justice on behalf of B. Hussein Obama to render the firearm inoperable were thwarted by my phenomenal Defense Attorney. I recognize the purchaser's ownership and right to do with the firearm as they wish. The purchaser is guaranteed validity and authenticity of the firearm. On this day, 5/11/2016 exactly one year after the shooting attempt to end my life by BLM sympathizer Matthew Apperson I am proud to announce that a portion of the proceeds will be used to: fight BLM violence against Law Enforcement officers, ensure the demise of Angela Correy's persecution career and Hillary Clinton's anti-firearm rhetoric. Now is your opportunity to own a piece of American History. Good Luck. Your friend, George M. Zimmerman ~Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum~

Evidently the Latin phrase at the end translates to, "If you want peace, prepare for war."

Ugh, I felt a little queasy before I read the description Jack...

I know several people who have been involved in shootings, and this is kinda twisted. Most of the people I know were defending their lives, but still struggle with having taken a life in the process. I can't ever imagine one of them parading their firearm as a trophy or trying to sell it for profit down the road... Kinda sick.

That said, it's impossible to know where this person's mindset is. Hard to judge unless we've walked in his shoes. I don't know every fact in the Martin shooting (wasn't a juror), but I do know that the media and the BLM group have grossly distorted almost every fact possible when suits them. The BLM group (especially) has consistently made claims irrespective of the truth, and even when the truth (with concrete evidence presented) disproves their claims, it doesn't stop them from spreading false narratives. I've witnessed this first hand on several occasions. The media and public hears a certain narrative enough times, they believe it must be true... It's almost as if reason and common sense are meaningless to these folks.

Had a police officer buddy in Madison who unfortunately had to shoot a 19yo man. This guy was hyped up on something, acting violent running into traffic punching passing cars, then had reportedly run into a nearby apartment and was attacking a woman. This officer rushes up a set of rickety stairs and enters the apartment gun drawn, only to be sucker punched by the suspect. The officer was knocked back, his head plowing into/through the drywall behind him. He was knocked down the stairs, while the suspect pursued, continuing to land blows. The officer, nearing loss of consciousness, fired shots, killing the suspect. Tragic, yes. But the BLM folks vilified this officer, claiming he was racist and demanding he lose his job. They repeatedly protested, disrupting the city, blocking rush hour traffic numerous times. The outcry was amazing, and this officer (who was a military medic, animal lover, and the most compassionate officer you could ever know) had his entire live ruined. The facts didn't matter. He was racist, and the police were all racist.

Mr. Zimmermann obviously has gone through the ringer. Who else can say they've been slaughtered by the media and public opinion like that? And if this guy truly was a victim (and the BLM people are just vilifying him), then it's hard to judge. Sounds like he's bitter at having been dragged through the mud for several years. Also seems like he's trying to use any money obtained for questionably charitable or activist causes..

"a portion of the proceeds will be used to: fight BLM violence against Law Enforcement officers"

^ only redeeming part of his auction listing.

The guy would be served better by public speaking or just laying low. To auction off the gun... Just not right.

Didn't a BLM supporter shoot or try to shoot George Zimmerman last year?

Didn't a BLM supporter shoot or try to shoot George Zimmerman last year?

Yeah, it's in the auction description. You probably don't want to look for it if you liked what you ate for breakfast though.

I hope that wasn't sympathy for this fool. He's had continuous run-ins with the law since then. Obviously laying low is not his forte.

Yeah, it's in the auction description. You probably don't want to look for it if you liked what you ate for breakfast though.

I see that now haha, that's what I get for not reading the auction listing :p

He's giving gun owners everywhere a bad name with his media shenanigans imo.

I know several people who have been involved in shootings, and this is kinda twisted. Most of the people I know were defending their lives, but still struggle with having taken a life in the process. I can't ever imagine one of them parading their firearm as a trophy or trying to sell it for profit down the road... Kinda sick.

That said, it's impossible to know where this person's mindset is. Hard to judge unless we've walked in his shoes. I don't know every fact in the Martin shooting (wasn't a juror), but I do know that the media and the BLM group have grossly distorted almost every fact possible when suits them. The BLM group (especially) has consistently made claims irrespective of the truth, and even when the truth (with concrete evidence presented) disproves their claims, it doesn't stop them from spreading false narratives. I've witnessed this first hand on several occasions. The media and public hears a certain narrative enough times, they believe it must be true... It's almost as if reason and common sense are meaningless to these folks.

Had a police officer buddy in Madison who unfortunately had to shoot a 19yo man. This guy was hyped up on something, acting violent running into traffic punching passing cars, then had reportedly run into a nearby apartment and was attacking a woman. This officer rushes up a set of rickety stairs and enters the apartment gun drawn, only to be sucker punched by the suspect. The officer was knocked back, his head plowing into/through the drywall behind him. He was knocked down the stairs, while the suspect pursued, continuing to land blows. The officer, nearing loss of consciousness, fired shots, killing the suspect. Tragic, yes. But the BLM folks vilified this officer, claiming he was racist and demanding he lose his job. They repeatedly protested, disrupting the city, blocking rush hour traffic numerous times. The outcry was amazing, and this officer (who was a military medic, animal lover, and the most compassionate officer you could ever know) had his entire live ruined. The facts didn't matter. He was racist, and the police were all racist.

Mr. Zimmermann obviously has gone through the ringer. Who else can say they've been slaughtered by the media and public opinion like that? And if this guy truly was a victim (and the BLM people are just vilifying him), then it's hard to judge. Sounds like he's bitter at having been dragged through the mud for several years. Also seems like he's trying to use any money obtained for questionably charitable or activist causes..

"a portion of the proceeds will be used to: fight BLM violence against Law Enforcement officers"

^ only redeeming part of his auction listing.

The guy would be served better by public speaking or just laying low. To auction off the gun... Just not right.

I don't even know where to begin, but maybe I'll just leave it at this: there is NO redeeming part of his auction listing. He is a sociopath.

I don't even know where to begin, but maybe I'll just leave it at this: there is NO redeeming part of his auction listing. He is a sociopath.

But Eliott, we can't possibly judge someone else until we've walked a mile in their shoes! Or unless they're a Black Lives Matter protester. Or a member of "the media". We can definitely judge those people.

Would the Smithsonian really have an interest in this firearm?

Anyone want to walk a mile in these?

59d1054d86540718261d2d71d53a44c2.jpg

The Smithsonian should collect and display such an Icon, as part of an exhibition titled Weapons Used By Racist Assholes To Commit Indefensible Crimes Of Which They Were Somehow Acquitted. Could put it right next to OJ Simpson's knife.

Anyone want to walk a mile in these?

59d1054d86540718261d2d71d53a44c2.jpg

Why don't you take your pinko, commie, anti-Second Amendment rhetoric back to pokerchippussies.com where it belongs. This forum is for people who know that all lives matter even the lives of people who don't care about other people's lives.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom