Auction Modiano Platinum - 2 Setups - Auction to benefit Ukrainian Refugees (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX_Golf_N_Poker

Straight Flush
Tourney Director
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Mar 5, 2022
AUCTION ENDS AT
8:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$40
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$5
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. Venmo
SHIPPING TERMS
Free to US, International at cost.
SHIPS VIA
USPS Padded Flat Rate Envelope
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
I recently purchased a bundle of Modiano Platinum cards from @Goldfish I don't even have them in hand yet but they are scheduled to arrive on Thursday. Here are photos and a LINK from the original ad. The cards are Poker size and Jumbo index.

card closeups.jpeg

Setup with cut card.jpeg

This auction is for two complete setups from my purchase. As @Goldfish explained, these cards were used for one night at his games. As he also explained, some of the cards had slight creases from players who peel the cards. He was kind enough to go through all 12 setups, pull out all the creased cards, and place them together in one setup. Both setups in this auction will come from the clean sets and all cards will be almost like new. (as described in the original sale)

I'm sure many of you, like me, are heartbroken and would like to do something for the people of Ukraine as they experience the horrors of war and having to flee for safety from their homes with their families and loved ones. That is why I decided to donate these cards for this auction. Not only will I donate 100% of the proceeds of this auction, but I will also match the final bid with up to $100 additional of my own money. If the cards sell for $75, I'll donate $150 (at least). And I will post the donation receipt on this page after it has been made for you all to see. In addition, I will pay the cost of CONUS shipping or the first $10 of international shipping for the winner.

After a bit of research, I have selected Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund to be the recipient of the gift. You can click the link to review this charitable organization which is 4 star rated (the highest) by Charity Navigator. So bid with confidence that your funds will be used by an organization with transparency, integrity and good governance and will benefit Ukrainian refugees. Thank you!

This will be a 5 day auction ending Saturday afternoon/evening in the US.

So are we going to let @RivieraDanny take ALL THE FUN out of this auction? Make the winning bid just 3 minutes in, then sit here until it's over? We still have almost 5 days left. Let's raise some money for the Ukraine!

I'm not good at this auction thing. Forgot to bump, although it seems like everyone is going crazy over some other charity auctions...

Congrats @RivieraDanny I'm tired so I will PM you in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom