Generic High Hand plaque from MSK interest. (2 Viewers)

Erm.. Dry erase seems obvious. Grease pencil or pen also would work Id think. Part of why folks want bigger spots, I think. Those arent exactly fine tip options most of the time.

Just a thought - maybe have a blank space on the reverse where name/date etc can be written?

Just a thought - maybe have a blank space on the reverse where name/date etc can be written?
I feel like that's a very bad idea. This is going to slide on your felt and probably be someone's card cover if you're sliding it to the person with the current high hand. I wouldn't want marker on either of those surfaces.

I think both versions look great! I'm not 100% that I will order (depends on the cost), and if I order it will probably only be 1, so take this for what it's worth:
1) I like the graphics of the Royal flush, therefore I'm partial to the first version
2) If going with the second version, have you tried removing the bold lines (i.e. the underscores)? It might look better :)

Thanks for doing this!

Erm.. Dry erase seems obvious. Grease pencil or pen also would work Id think. Part of why folks want bigger spots, I think. Those arent exactly fine tip options most of the time.
I wouldn't say that it seems obvious...its been asked twice ITT. I have the same question as well, and I'm sure others do too they just have chose to wait for an answer. While I know dry erase would work I would be concerned that it would get wiped off too easily by accident. Since the plaque is going to sit on the table beside a players stack, this could easily happen. I am wondering if someone has found a different solution

Also awaiting OP's response to this

I wouldn't say that it seems obvious...its been asked twice ITT. I have the same question as well, and I'm sure others do too they just have chose to wait for an answer. While I know dry erase would work I would be concerned that it would get wiped off too easily by accident...

@Gear can you print small labels for these that are easily removable and reusable? Thinking like those static cling decals.

I wouldn't say that it seems obvious...its been asked twice ITT. I have the same question as well, and I'm sure others do too they just have chose to wait for an answer. While I know dry erase would work I would be concerned that it would get wiped off too easily by accident. Since the plaque is going to sit on the table beside a players stack, this could easily happen. I am wondering if someone has found a different solution
So then Sharpie... Just buy one for each game you host. EZPZ.

Or little vinyl stickers, like those clothes for dolls books (yes, i have a 4yo granddaughter). Those stick surprisingly well just using static cling.

just make a plaque for every hand possible, keep 'em in a box and pull the one out that matches!! Each of us could order 2.6 million plaques! LOL

just make a plaque for every hand possible, keep 'em in a box and pull the one out that matches!! Each of us could order 2.6 million plaques! LOL
dj-khaled-smart.gif

However, if you use a qualifying hand, you only need a few thousand...

Seriously? You want to wrangle 52 little circle stickers that are ~1/4" in diameter? It would take you 5 minutes just to get the hand recorded. :wtf: :banghead:

I'd be interested in 3 or 4 of these, but ONLY if they don't have any white spaces at all to be written on. Just write the hand down on a piece of paper or whiteboard or something. Trying to record it on the plaque itself is a terrible idea IMO.

Or little vinyl stickers, like those clothes for dolls books (yes, i have a 4yo granddaughter). Those stick surprisingly well just using static cling.
HA HA YOU PLAY WITH GIRL TOYS! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

My youngest daughter starts middle school in the fall, and I swear we still find doll clothes and pieces of other little girl toys that have been gone for years...

Seriously? You want to wrangle 52 little circle stickers that are ~1/4" in diameter? It would take you 5 minutes just to get the hand recorded. :wtf: :banghead:
Yes, I don’t see what is so odd about the request. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom