Gear labels arrived! (1 Viewer)

Silver_Fiend

Flush
Reaction score
So excited right now, my gear labels @Gear just arrived in the mail! I had to throw on a set just see them in all their loveliness. The whole process of design and graphics and mockups to ordering and waiting.... now I get to spend my free time finishing out label removal (seriously, I thought I did all that already) and applying these fabulous new decals. Yes, GearLabels has a long wait time, but I'm not sad one bit after seeing the finished product in my hand!

Now, I just wish I could find some high quality parrothead / margaritaville playing cards (without needing to order a thousand packs)

The chip set
20210318_104950.jpg

Labels and first labeled chips. much better pic than the first one posted here.
20230329_142938.jpg

Chip waiting for labels with dealer buttons and cut cards.
20230329_131006.jpg

My chip mockups. Only difference is the real labels arent so glaringly white.
PH mockup.png

Last edited:
So excited right now, my gear labels @Gear just arrived in the mail! I had to throw on a set just see them in all their loveliness. The whole process of design and graphics and mockups to ordering and waiting.... now I get to spend my free time finishing out label removal (seriously, I thought I did all that already) and applying these fabulous new decals. Yes, GearLabels has a long wait time, but I'm not sad one bit after seeing the finished product in my hand!

Now, I just wish I could find some high quality parrothead / margaritaville playing cards (without needing to order a thousand packs)

The chip set
View attachment 1108619

Labels and first labeled chips. much better pic than the first one posted here.
View attachment 1108658

Chip waiting for labels with dealer buttons and cut cards.
View attachment 1108621

My chip mockups. Only difference is the real labels arent so glaringly white.
View attachment 1108622
Beautiful design!

@Silver_Fiend beautiful chips congrats! Very curious as I’ve been pondering the custom chipset route myself…How long Did the entire design process take you? Once you had your design finalized and order placed, how long was the queue?

It was about a 3 month wait IIRC. The whole thing has been a really slow process because I've taken breaks between each step so I'm not 100% as I havent kept close track.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom