Gangster Squad Chips- Samples Available- Pictures Inside (2 Viewers)

Alright so I finally got around to labeling more of the chips and I've got a total of 12 sample sets available. With the people on the list that makes 4 out of 12 spoken for so far. 8 Remaining!

Price will be 10.50 mailed in a bubble mailer or 13.75 via USPS Small Flat Rate Box

Please send payment via FF or add 3%. Once you've payed send me a message with your shipping address and PCF name. Do not put anything about PCF in the note section of your paypal payment.

I'll take a set. Thanks.
I'll PP later this afternoon or evening. Out and about right now

I'll be heading to the store after work tomorrow to get shipping supplies. I'll update the thread when I ship out all the samples that have been paid for so far.

5 Sample Sets available still. If you want one please get paypal to me before this weekend as I'd like to make just one trip to the post office this weekend to mail them all.

3 sets available still. Now that I've gotten this many orders I will try to get off work early enough tomorrow to make it to the post office to drop off all the sample sets that have been paid for.

I got the sample chips in the mail today, Dan. Thanks! Wow, did they ever turn out great! SO MUCH better than the photos would lead one to believe. Despite my general distaste for re-labeled chips, I can honestly say that I think that the design, colors, print quality, texture, and application of the labels on your Gangster Squad set is good enough to actually fool a lot of people into thinking that they're original inlays.

I'm glad you went with the black background gangster silouettes. I think they are by far the best looking of the options you were considering. I especially like that the denoms are color matched to the chip spot colors. Great texture on the labels, too - they feel great.

You should invite me to a game sometime, though, because with your chip color/denom choices, I'd be making $5 bets all night with those red chips! Ha!

Congratulations again. That's really an absolutely beautiful set to be proud of!

I received mine in the mail yesterday too - thanks. I am still considering labeling my Even Stevens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom