Games you are playing in isolation? (Pr0n if you got it) (1 Viewer)

Legend5555

Full House
Reaction score
Since there is probably precious little poker getting played, what are you playing gamewise to pass the time?

Video games:
Bloodstained Ritual of Night
Witcher 3
Breath of the Wild

Board Games:
Taverns of Tiefenthal
New Frontiers
And newly discovered Pax Transhumanity (picture below).
pic5239914.jpg

I have gotten myself addicted to open face Chinese poker on the Pokerrrr2 app. I'll run up my chips playing Omaha then donk them off playing OFC.

I moved some money in RH to do this also, but no idea what I'm doing. You have any suggestions on resources aside from r/wsb?

Going to start a weekly zoom conference with a few buddies and load up games on Steam

View attachment 427276
if you're starting from 0 knowledge I'd recommend khanacademy. WSB is a good resource, there is a lot of informative daily discussion on there about plays, just verify after everything your read there. Watch the news daily. Read more about options trading. Pay attention to the greeks and IV crush. But with all things, experience is crucial so get some skin in the game.

edit: CS:GO

Last edited:
Well now my three kids are all home, hockey is no more, and it snowed a good several inches the day after I bought them all new bikes for spring...
I’ve taken up playing Russian roulette. I am not going to survive the next few weeks.

MLB The Show 2020. Just got a PS4 when this whole thing started to happen in early March and I’m playing the entire season of three different teams. Wish we had a big league team at home but alas I am forced to support the California Angels.

(no I will not call them the Los Angeles Angels or the Anaheim Angels, and nobody can stop me)

Well after wasting away in Nioh 2, I highly recommend it to any of you action / RPG gamers

MLB The Show 2020. Just got a PS4 when this whole thing started to happen in early March and I’m playing the entire season of three different teams. Wish we had a big league team at home but alas I am forced to support the California Angels.

(no I will not call them the Los Angeles Angels or the Anaheim Angels, and nobody can stop me)

However, NOTHING can stop you from hitting EVERY Houston Astros batter in the fucking head. Try it! Quite therapeutic....

Pokerrr2, NBA2K19, and learning about the stock market (new hobby),

Playing GTA5 --- again. But this time I am playing the stock market. If there is one thing the game teaches us: BUY IN THE RED, SELL IN THE GREEN. Sound advice...

Have it queued ready for download. The timing of releasing a game of a pandemic, during a pandemic, is uncanny.
re3.jpeg

Witcher III one of the greatest games of all time, but already played through it and expansions

Messing around in Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord right now (early access)

FB_IMG_1589154227024.jpg

FB_IMG_1589154247507.jpg

FB_IMG_1589154260861.jpg

FB_IMG_1589154297298.jpg

Now I'm working on a large amount of video games:

Doom 2016
Obduction
Alien Isolation
Tomb Raider 2013
Various original Doom wads
Metroid Prime Trilogy emulator with mouse and keyboard
Disco Elysium

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom