What video games are you playing? (3 Viewers)

Legend5555

Full House
Reaction score
I've been a lifelong gamer in one form or another. For the last several years it's mostly been board games. But s second kid and Covid have made getting them to the table difficult so I've been playing more video games these days.

What are you playing?

I'm currently playing:

Hades (Steam/Switch) - GOY IMO
Gunfire Reborn (Steam)
Monster Train (Steam)
The Witness (PS4/Steam, replaying)

And I'm trying to figure out if I can actually start Persona 5 yet. It's such a long commitment though.

I've been playing a decent amount of PGA Tour 2K21 since I haven't been wanting to golf in the cold. I am thinking of getting Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity when it comes out in November. I downloaded the Switch demo for it the other day and it seems pretty fun.

I tried to get into Persona 5 but despite me enjoying JRPGs and turn-based RPGs in general, I just couldn't get into it. I'll stick to my Dragon Quest series instead for my JRPG fix ;)

Currently playing Night in the Woods on XB1. The last few years I've really gotten into the storytelling/exploration genre.

Not entirely sure how much I like this one yet, it's a bit "quarter-life crisis" and I passed that 20+ years ago. That said, I'm also way too old for Life is Strange but I enjoyed the heck out of that one.

Currently re-playing the Uncharted series on PS4. Almost done with the first one.

Also a steady stream of PGA Tour 2k21 and NHL 20. Haven't picked up '21 yet, but I will at some point. I mostly play EASHL with my buddies, and as long as we all have the same game, it doesn't really matter.

Many Kerbals have made the ultimate sacrifice in the name of science since the pandemic started here.

I don't have a ton of time, so when I do play it is usually after the kids are in bed and then I fire up, Sea of Thieves on XB1. Pretty much the only game I've been playing for a couple years now.

Im interested in trying Hades. It's getting a lot of hype. Right now Im playing Ghost of Tsushima: Legends. Its pretty fun.

I'm European and love Soccer (our football), so, I only play Fifa 21, although time ago I was playing NBA K2 a lot. Very, very good game, the best sport game ever.

I still play a lot of Titanfall 2 - it's just the best shooter I've ever played and I really, really hope they are working on 3.

I started Ghostrunner last night, it's pretty good but sure if I'm going to stick with it. I start and give up on a lot of games in my older age lol.

Hades is a rogue-like, right? Those typically aren't my bag; I like to feel like I am moving forward and making progress.

Last edited:
Currently re-playing the Uncharted series on PS4. Almost done with the first one.

Also a steady stream of PGA Tour 2k21 and NHL 20. Haven't picked up '21 yet, but I will at some point. I mostly play EASHL with my buddies, and as long as we all have the same game, it doesn't really matter.
+1 to Uncharted series. Really fun games.

+1 to Uncharted series. Really fun games.

Agree, I like them a lot. Uncharted 4 was an all-timer, IMO.

They do lose me when they bring in the supernatural stuff, though. One of the reasons I like the game is that it's an adventure/shooter that doesn't involve zombies/creatures/etc. But they still manage to sneak some in in almost all of the games.

World of Warships in PC, primarily. Though been playing through the HALO series in Xbox, also.

Xcom 2: War of The Chosen - my first time playing on Legendary difficulty

After that may do another Stellaris run or may get a newer game like Baldurs Gate 3 or Cyberpunk 2077

Mainly VR, Star Wars Squadrons VR, Walking Dead S&S, Half Life Alyx.

waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 and Assassins Creed : Valhalla :tup:
I wish I could play Alyx. I loved half Life 2.

My next game is Cyberpunk for sure. I can't wait for that.

Replaying GTA IV. Never got a chance to play the DLC.

Last edited:
I wish I could play Alyx. I loved half Life 2.

My next game is Cyberpunk for sure. I can't wait for that.
If you loved any half life or a fan of Half Life period, Half Life: Alyx will pretty much will blow your mind, everything is great about it.
Ya Cyberpunk is the most anticipated one for sure in most peoples books.

Currently in a gaming "hibernation" as it were so no new games until I get my PS5 in a couple weeks. Games right now include:

Fall Guys (playing with 4 year old)
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning

When the PS5 is here I've got Demon's Souls waiting! :)

Currently in a gaming "hibernation" as it were so no new games until I get my PS5 in a couple weeks. Games right now include:

Fall Guys (playing with 4 year old)
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning

When the PS5 is here I've got Demon's Souls waiting! :)
How is the remaster of Kindoms of Amalur?
Was thinking of grabbing it but waiting for bit more reviews to see if it’s worth the extra dough.
One of my favourite games for sure.

Kingdoms of Amalur
Great game that no one played.

Lot of AAA stuff going on here. I've found I'm much more into small publisher and indie stuff these days. Though I will get a PS5 and Demon's Souls at some point. Though, I do still have the original and a PS3.

How is the remaster of Kindoms of Amalur?
Was thinking of grabbing it but waiting for bit more reviews to see if it’s worth the extra dough.
One of my favourite games for sure.

The load times are quite lengthy going from overworld into any other building, dungeon, etc. so that's a bit of a downside.

Other than that, it's the same game with all the DLC in it. The combat is still fun as ever and I'm trying a different character this time around (Universalist) than I did the first playthrough (Pure Finesse). If you enjoyed playing it back many years ago, it's a nice trip down memory lane!

Great game that no one played.

Lot of AAA stuff going on here. I've found I'm much more into small publisher and indie stuff these days. Though I will get a PS5 and Demon's Souls at some point. Though, I do still have the original and a PS3.
Very true, till this day a lot of people I know don’t know what it is, I’m a big Fable/Witcher fan and that game really did it for me.
I support a lot of indie Dev’s on steam esp in beta and a few VR indie Dev’s as well. More times than not, I do feel the indies have better games than the popular well funded dev’s.

The load times are quite lengthy going from overworld into any other building, dungeon, etc. so that's a bit of a downside.

Other than that, it's the same game with all the DLC in it. The combat is still fun as ever and I'm trying a different character this time around (Universalist) than I did the first playthrough (Pure Finesse). If you enjoyed playing it back many years ago, it's a nice trip down memory lane!
Load times for me is no issue, I’m patient, I agree, combat mechanics was really good in that game. I’m going to buy it and it will definitely send me down memory lane. It was such a great game, never understood its lack of interest, maybe due to promotion, company issue with lawsuits and owing etc.

Oh yeah, also have Wasteland 3 on my list

I never understood the love for Half-Life 2. I tried to get into it, but the linear levels and extremely annoying physics-based puzzles made it seem more like a sales pitch for their gaming engine than anything

Oh, you want to progress in the level? Well swim under the water and move some barrels so your buggy can jump this ramp! Yay, are we having fun now?

Still playing DayZ on PC. Been many updates and the game had gotten much better. I still play on modded servers.
a game definitely in my books to get, I just have too much games installed but yet haven't touched, but i'll be on that one by next year, Livonia edition is looking good.

Sorry, old school. 80's arcade and pinball.

giphy.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom