GAME - Select your dream line-up (1 Viewer)

Gunnar

Flush
Reaction score
So lets play a game, select your dream line-up for a Poker Night!

Must tag some PCF Members.

Who is hosting?
Who brings food?
Who brings the chips?
Who brings Alcahol?
Extra players?

Mine

Who is hosting? @CraigT78 It is on my bucket list to go to Texas and the meetup photos are so awesome that I really want to try it out!
Who brings food? This is a hard one for me as I have not followed the Steak thread close enough, I think I would probably nominate my self so I have some part in this
Who brings the chips? @inca911 I want him at the game and love many of his sets, surprise me.
Who brings drinks? @k9dr take me on some magical beer tour, I will still need my Gin&Tonic though
Who is the table maniac? I want Nik Airball playing mixed games!
Extra players? Daniel Negreano is a childhood hero for me and I would also like someone like Jimmy Carr and Chris Rock to spice things up comedy wise!

This was harder than I thought

Fun thread! I will refrain from naming any of the otherwise obvious choices whom I have already met and played with in/on Cologne/Stockholm/Pokernow

Who is hosting? @CraigT78 gotta be a copy cat here. Going to the DiD is on my bucket list as well.
Who brings food? I just scrolled through the 2018 Icelandic meet-up thread in anticipation for the 2025 one, and based on that I gotta say @Gunnar here
Who brings the chips? This one’s easy: @Windwalker
Who brings drinks? @detroitdad seems to have his bourbon and scotch game down.
Who is the table maniac? I can’t stand the loud mouth maniacs (Eric Persson, Airball etc), I’ll go with aussie Matt
Extra players? Phil Hellmuth for sure, just for the chance of getting properly berated.

Who is hosting?
Who brings food?
Who brings the chips?
Who brings Alcahol?
Extra players?

Mine

Who is hosting? @CraigT78 It is on my bucket list to go to Texas and the meetup photos are so awesome that I really want to try it out!
Who brings food? This is a hard one for me as I have not followed the Steak thread close enough, I think I would probably nominate my self so I have some part in this
Who brings the chips? @inca911 I want him at the game and love many of his sets, surprise me.
Who brings drinks? @k9dr take me on some magical beer tour, I will still need my Gin&Tonic though
Extra players? Daniel Negreano is a childhood hero for me and I would also like someone like Jimmy Carr and Chris Rock to spice things up comedy wise!

"I have not followed the Steak thread close enough..."

1000065340.jpg

Who is hosting?
Who brings food?
Who brings the chips?
Who brings Alcahol?
Extra players?

Mine

We forgot to add the most important question. What chipset is in play?

Who is hosting? @Mr Tree
Who brings food? @Mr Tree
Who brings the chips?
@toad94 Silver Dust chipes!
Who brings drinks?
anyone hauling from Charlton. @MatB
Who is the table maniac? too many to name
Extra players? At my table? Fatima De Melo, Vanessa Rousso, Maria Ho, Jennifer Tilly, Liv Boeree,Liz Lieu, Scotty Nguyen for the laughs baby.

Who is hosting?
@binoclard is hosting us at La Taniere. After flying in to Switzerland, we take the train, and the conductor almost kicks us off the train because we don't get how this EUrail reservation vs ticket thing works. But we plea ignorance and make it just in time as the sun sets. The stars have no competition as there are no clouds to be found, and the moon is new, taking a break.
Who brings food?
@doublebooyah85

1695791161881.png

Nuff said. No one leaves hungry.
Who brings the chips?
@LeLe brought every set they own. Don't know how it all fit in their carryon but it did.

1695791284253.png

1695791290593.png

1695791298958.png

Who brings Alcahol?
@Saoliver, because wheated is GOATed.

1695791374014.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom