Game of Thrones (HBO Series - NO BOOK SPOILERS) (2 Viewers)

384204C7-ADCB-4357-B7A3-8FF0E1EF37DA.jpeg

E3DF3A46-EEC4-4957-9AB7-3F4A7DFDFE8B.jpeg

I read about the lyrics from "Jenny of Oldstones" (song Pod sung last episode) and how they could be foreshadowing Arya's death.

High in the halls of the kings who are gone,
Jenny would dance with her ghosts:
the ones she had lost and the ones she had found
and the ones who had loved her the most;
the ones who’d been gone for so very long
she couldn’t remember their names.
They spun her around on the damp cold stone,
spun away all her sorrow and pain.
And she never wanted to leave,
never wanted to leave.

Despite the fact that the Night King can raise the dead, there is a brilliant idea that the non-combat folks can hang out in the Winterfell crypts. In the trailer where Arya is crying (what human could actually make her cry?) and running through the crypts, I can't help but envision it is a wight of one (or more) of her relatives chasing her.

Purely conjecture, but would be crazy if that's how she goes out.

I read about the lyrics from "Jenny of Oldstones" (song Pod sung last episode) and how they could be foreshadowing Arya's death.

High in the halls of the kings who are gone,
Jenny would dance with her ghosts:
the ones she had lost and the ones she had found
and the ones who had loved her the most;
the ones who’d been gone for so very long
she couldn’t remember their names.
They spun her around on the damp cold stone,
spun away all her sorrow and pain.
And she never wanted to leave,
never wanted to leave.

Despite the fact that the Night King can raise the dead, there is a brilliant idea that the non-combat folks can hang out in the Winterfell crypts. In the trailer where Arya is crying (what human could actually make her cry?) and running through the crypts, I can't help but envision it is a wight of one (or more) of her relatives chasing her.

Purely conjecture, but would be crazy if that's how she goes out.
I'll chug some milk to that theory!

They should do some GOT spin-offs

Three's Company

Sansa, Arya, Theon and their landlord with the crazy eyes, Ramsay Bolton

The Odd Couple or Perfect Strangers

The Hound & Varys

Laverne & Shirley

Cersei, Danarys and their wacky neighbors Lenny and Squiggy (having trouble figuring the perfect two characters to cast, littlefinger and jamie? Hound and bronn?)

Last edited:
They should do some GOT spin-offs

Three's Company

Sansa, Arya, Theon and their landlord with the crazy eyes, Ramsay Bolton

The Odd Couple or Perfect Strangers

The Hound & Varys

Laverne & Shirley

Cersei, Danarys and their wacky neighbors Lenny and Squiggy (having trouble figuring the perfect two characters to cast)
Starktoe and Son - the heads of Ned and Rob talking to each other about how they “ain’t got nobody”

Inbred Family - the hilarious escapades of the Lanphys. Brother / Sister Jamie and Cersi get up to all sorts with their 3 kids and extended family.

Stark to Stark - Husband and wife detective team Ned and Caitlin solve crimes across the seven kingdoms. When they get together it’s moida!!

Freezier - The Knight King recently divorced from his even frostier wife Lilith moves in with his grumpy dad and just as socially inept brother Niles.

Two and a half men - Whoremonger extraordinaire Bron has to change his ways when his mate Jamie and wee brother Tyrion move in with him.

Boy meets ground - the fun packed adventures of Bran after he’s launched from a window.

Everybody loves Tormund - Successful sports writer and giant milk drinker Tormund just can’t get away from his crazy parents and older brother who live across the road.

Think that’s enough for now!!

Hopefully it’s easy enough to resolve. I’m sure if the guys at CPC get feedback on this then they’ll up their QCs before sending products out.
They’ll no doubt be disappointed that these have slipped through the net.
I run a small business and I’d be wanting to hear from my customers straightaway if any issues arise.
Has anyone fed this back to CPC directly and given them a chance to resolve?
what does this have to do with Theon getting a fake penis made out of dragonglass?

Hopefully it’s easy enough to resolve. I’m sure if the guys at CPC get feedback on this then they’ll up their QCs before sending products out.
They’ll no doubt be disappointed that these have slipped through the net.
I run a small business and I’d be wanting to hear from my customers straightaway if any issues arise.
Has anyone fed this back to CPC directly and given them a chance to resolve?
That may be so, but the Night King still needs to get to Bran if he wants to kill him.

I claimed it on page 22 lol.

I'm pretty convinced the mad queen danAERYS is going to die, I'm sick of her and they ruined her character.

It would be ironic if she died from a blast of ice/fire/whatever it is from the undead dragon.

I claimed it on page 22 lol.

I'm pretty convinced the mad queen danAERYS is going to die, I'm sick of her and they ruined her character.

It would be ironic if she died from a blast of ice/fire/whatever it is from the undead dragon.
Yep. Dragon on Dragon "dog fight." She goes down for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom