Game of Thrones (HBO Series - NO BOOK SPOILERS) (5 Viewers)

Margery Tyrell FTW!

^^This. So much this. It isn't remotely close.

Margaery-Tyrell-S4.jpg

^^^^ Yep!

Although I gotta say I thought she looked even better on The Tudors...

Holy shit. That picture above made me do a double take and my jaw hang open for a minute. I haven't had time to watch the new episode(s) yet, so haven't seen the actors' recent progression.

Somebody just leapfrogged the entire cast in the discussion from a few pages back - or is now neck-and-neck with Natalie at least. Apparently she turned 18 on Wednesday. Damn, I feel old now. WTF:

Game+Thrones+Exhibition+New+York+Opening+Arrivals+Mnt8n9Pu4-zl.jpg

Holy shit. That picture above made me do a double take and my jaw hang open for a minute. I haven't had time to watch the new episode(s) yet, so haven't seen the actors' recent progression.

Somebody just leapfrogged the entire cast in the discussion from a few pages back - or is now neck-and-neck with Natalie at least. Apparently she turned 18 on Wednesday. Damn, I feel old now. WTF:

Game+Thrones+Exhibition+New+York+Opening+Arrivals+Mnt8n9Pu4-zl.jpg

18 hey? So I can say she's hotter than the rest without being a perve now??

18 hey? So I can say she's hotter than the rest without being a perve now??
It turns out that's also dependent on your age.
[Your age] - [Her age] > 93 then {perv}

Recipe for misery: watch all leaked episodes in one night and then die a little for the next month as you wait for a new taste...

Recipe for misery: watch all leaked episodes in one night and then die a little for the next month as you wait for a new taste...

exactly why I have avoided just that. Being without the show for a month would suck. I can wait a week

I downloaded them over the first weekend. Two problems; One, they're in SD, not HD. And stereo sound, not 5.1. SO it's easy to just not watch it. I would have been really dissatisfied with the Drogon scene in SD.

Having said that, I told myself I could watch the first ten minutes of ONE episode ahead if I needed a midweek fix. Did it last week, just watched the opening Arya scene, but haven't watched any of episode three.

So plenty of diverging from the books now. I felt like the Arya/Jaqen duo came across too close to the Daniel/Myagi Karate Kid duo with her sweeping the floors.

Loved the Nights Watch scene, "I have friends in the Capital!" lol.

Wondering how they're going to play the whole Sparrows/Cersei thing, if it will remain true to the books or diverge in a different direction.

And poor Tyrion, he's been Imp-napped!

Barristan The Bold, NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Attachments

• selmy.jpg
    selmy.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 75
Enjoyed the episode. Loved the scene with Stannis and Shireen.

I'm just glad episode 5 is coming up, though I may have to rewatch 4 to catch up since its been three weeks since I saw it.

surprised not to have seen any action in this thread after the last couple of episodes. in what little reading i did of the critical response, it seems they're not very highly thought of, but i thought they were some of the better episodes of the past couple seasons. maybe it's just because i like watching people get their comeuppance, though.

overall the story is at a very precarious place, i think. things could change very, very quickly in one way or the other, but i suppose that could be said at most points in this series.

I wasn't a big fan of the last two episodes. Seemed like they were in money saving mode.

Episode 6 I wasn't crazy about, but the last episode was great. I've seen what's coming to Cersei for a while (or at least hoping that they would go there). I love how they did it :).

Episode 6 I wasn't crazy about, but the last episode was great. I've seen what's coming to Cersei for a while (or at least hoping that they would go there). I love how they did it :).
That scene basically made up for all the slow pace going back to the start off episode 6 for me. Almost too obvious on what was going to go down though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom