Game of Thrones (HBO Series - NO BOOK SPOILERS) (8 Viewers)

You guys get it in 30 minutes?

I’m not going to be watching it for another 10 hours when I get home from work.

Better stay off my phone for the day.

I’m doing a $10 sweep with some mates regarding who will survive.

Heres my list. Will be a tidy $60 if I win. Gamblers gonna gambool.
CDD710CF-538D-437B-890B-6934EC5D2BB6.jpeg

I’m doing a $10 sweep with some mates regarding who will survive.

Heres my list. Will be a tidy $60 if I win. Gamblers gonna gambool.
View attachment 276289
Everyone will die, the white walkers will fill their purpose, then cease to exist. The show will end with a drop of water falling off of a frozen leaf signifying that spring is coming.

I was disappointed in this episode. I mean...I know each season ep 1 is slow, but come on, we don't need to be eased back in, it's the freakin last season...
I was thinking the same, maybe they are setting the scene. lol

I was disappointed in this episode. I mean...I know each season ep 1 is slow, but come on, we don't need to be eased back in, it's the freakin last season...
Whaaaat. I’ve been craving a slow episode with some proper plot development. I’m tired of seeing it cut from one action scene to the next. I want to see how they got there.

I’ve been critical of the last couple of seasons and wasn’t expecting much, but I really liked today’s episode.

Whaaaat. I’ve been craving a slow episode with some proper plot development. I’m tired of seeing it cut from one action scene to the next. I want to see how they got there.

I’ve been critical of the last couple of seasons and wasn’t expecting much, but I really liked today’s episode.
Agreed, I thought they really nailed it. That episode was exactly what it needed to be.

Maybe it's that I watched the last few eps before the premiere. The queens meeting at the dragon pit was similarly slow....don't take this wrong, I love good character reactions and the intersection of so many storylines is really interesting, but there wasn't enough time for each one to actually play out...and since we are limited on episodes, I need MOAR to happen.

...maybe they should consider writing a book, they could get more details in....

Snow and Khaleesi are two of the least interesting characters, they put me to sleep

And the show was only good through seaseon 3, it's been on a rapid eecline in quality writing since

If I hear Bran say "I'm the 3-eyed raven" one more f'ing time!!!!

The worse is Blond Brianne(sp?) saying “ I swore an oath...” that’s a GOT drinking game phrase if I ever heard one.
I’m waiting for her to swear an oath to the Night King or even the three eyed raven

I mean, that Umber boy might as well have been wearing a red Star Trek crewman uniform in that first scene at Winterfell.

Seriously, I thought to myself, “no way do they have another child heading up a house—House Mormont has that all sewn up. He’s toast.”

Put me in camp enjoyed the episode. Reunions were good, and moving pieces on the map was necessary.

Glad they got Jon's bit of news out of the way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom