Fugly Poker Table Thread (45 Viewers)

It's quite disheartening to see a table which is horrifically bad in terms of concept and execution, which is still far better than anything I could come up with.

As all of these are, TBH :p

28576271_1601396266574088_8066602838551166976_n.jpg

I like the base on ^those^ better. Rail still sucks.

Found this beaut on FB marketplace.
Perhaps not the ugliest but I'll bet keeping chips in stacks us a huge pain in the ass......unless you are using plastic interlocking chips o_O

View attachment 159239
A suspended table is one of those things where a guy has a unique idea and embraces the challenge before considering that the idea is shit.
Still, if he hoists it back up to the rafters at the end of the session, that's at least kinda fun.

A suspended table is one of those things where a guy has a unique idea and embraces the challenge before considering that the idea is shit.
Still, if he hoists it back up to the rafters at the end of the session, that's at least kinda fun.

...and has a super tight cable pulling it back down to the floor. Maybe 4 of them, so it couldn't twist id someone leans on a far edge.

I could look something like this....

xxxx
xxxx
xxxx

sorry, I was going to input a pic of a Chanman table here, without the ceiling cables, but apparently T_Chan knows better than to make a 4 legged table when pedestals are far superior (and won't sway).

I like how he initialed his work. It will really help future antiquarians when it appears on the 173rd season of Antiques Roadshow.

LOL !
So tell us about his fabulous table. How did you acquire it?
Believe it or not, it was unearthed from an old landfill....
ROFL

That is exactly the set-up I was going for!

I just never expect to see someone there to pick up the line. (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse.....o_O

This guy obvioulsly took his clues from A Night at the Roxbury.... "Well, you make the outside of the club look like the inside and then the inside of the club look like the outside!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom