Fugly Poker Table Thread (48 Viewers)

manamongkids

Full House
Reaction score
Can we start a Fugly Poker Table thread? If one is already here and I am blind, please disregard.

Do we have permission of PCF to post Craigslist links?

I have a real beauty to post and I'm very antsy

Welp, if it gets deleted, it gets deleted

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/fuo/4754735417.html

00D0D_8qf9WQQuQIt_600x450.jpg

My two favorite quotes. "Made in the usa by me" and "The cabinets alone cost 200.00 bucks"

I just jumped over here to start one..... :) Glad someone did!

nitzilla

00Q0Q_4VT04LLU0l2_600x450.jpg

00o0o_3YJEoHX8qBa_600x450.jpg

Selling a homemade poker table. Built it about 5 years ago and played a lot, but haven't had a game in three years since I moved to a new home. There is probably about $300 worth of materials in the table, even if it was just scrapped. Made from 3/4" plywood, high density foam, faux leather, poker felt, and rubber matting. Cards slide very nicely and the table has the perfect amount of give under the chips. Each place at the table has a cup holder that represents one of the all-time greatest players in the four major sports (NFL, NBA, MLB).

NFL: John Elway, Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders
MLB: Ken Griffey Jr., Cal Ripken Jr., Nolan Ryan
NBA: Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson
NHL: Wayne Gretzky

Weighs approximately 100lbs and you would need a place to set it (on top of a table) because it doesn't have legs. Measures 6' long x 4' wide x 6" thick (including foam rails). Price lowered because of recent cat attacks (see pictured) and a new wife. Could potentially just remove the foam rails that the cat attacked, but they still function and feel good while playing. The underside of the table is unfinished and just exposed wood, but you don't see it while playing. I put images of the problems I found so you'll be aware of these issues before contacting me. Would probably need a truck to haul, but I will help load it for you. Would still be a great table for a college group or bachelor pad or game room, especially for a sports fan. Really hope it ends up being used a lot and you have a lot of fun playing.

00Q0Q_4VT04LLU0l2_600x450.jpg

00o0o_3YJEoHX8qBa_600x450.jpg

Selling a homemade poker table. Built it about 5 years ago and played a lot, but haven't had a game in three years since I moved to a new home. There is probably about $300 worth of materials in the table, even if it was just scrapped. Made from 3/4" plywood, high density foam, faux leather, poker felt, and rubber matting. Cards slide very nicely and the table has the perfect amount of give under the chips. Each place at the table has a cup holder that represents one of the all-time greatest players in the four major sports (NFL, NBA, MLB).

NFL: John Elway, Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders
MLB: Ken Griffey Jr., Cal Ripken Jr., Nolan Ryan
NBA: Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson
NHL: Wayne Gretzky

Weighs approximately 100lbs and you would need a place to set it (on top of a table) because it doesn't have legs. Measures 6' long x 4' wide x 6" thick (including foam rails). Price lowered because of recent cat attacks (see pictured) and a new wife. Could potentially just remove the foam rails that the cat attacked, but they still function and feel good while playing. The underside of the table is unfinished and just exposed wood, but you don't see it while playing. I put images of the problems I found so you'll be aware of these issues before contacting me. Would probably need a truck to haul, but I will help load it for you. Would still be a great table for a college group or bachelor pad or game room, especially for a sports fan. Really hope it ends up being used a lot and you have a lot of fun playing.

1) Never marry a woman that makes you sell your poker table.
2) Never marry a man that would build this. He may want to build a crib someday.
3) Putting a number in a hole, and setting a beer on it is not a tribute... and Sanders can hold a ball better than those cup holders can hold a beer.
4) On the positive side, he gave the chips 4 reasonable chances to run away if they ever hit that table.

poker table foldable 2 piece - $80

00p0p_90TO7TClFJ2_600x450.jpg

00101_h6aAzFUM7PP_600x450.jpg

00L0L_8pD1ymXooZk_600x450.jpg

I truly hate to let this go. It is a table that was used in poker league for tournament play. it comes wit drink holders that can be slid under the arms of the table so to be spill proof. I also have chips if you want. This table needs to be reupholstered due to stains but after that you will have a table that will be the envy of any of your poker playing friends. seats ten players and a dealer and includes 11 folding chairs. (chairs do not match

See if you can spot the irony in the description....love it

"it comes wit drink holders that can be slid under the arms of the table so to be spill proof. I also have chips if you want. This table needs to be reupholstered due to stains"

Classic CL stuff. I'm afraid to ask what the chips might be.... besides stained.

1 more b4 I go to bed....is that real birchwood I see?

Poker Table - $125

00F0F_7DMJCXnHtVO_600x450.jpg

Up for sale I have a home made heavy duty poker table. The playing surface is done in quality poker table fabric for easy card slide. It has a stained wood surround with inserted drink holders. The surround edge is a padded cushion for comfort. The underside of the cushion is lighted for playing area illumination. The legs are foldable for easy storage. I have over $300 in parts alone, not counint labor to build it. I am moving and have no room for it. Very heavy duty and made to last. Contact thru Craigslist. Thanks for looking.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

ok, last one really....what a beast of a table....what size card index is needed here?

Custom Poker Table - $325

00d0d_bgLZwnsQCtc_600x450.jpg

condition: excellentsize / dimensions: 12ft

12 ft CUSTOM Texas Hold 'em Poker Table
13 seats including dealer with cup holders
New/lightly used condition

Harley may be interested in this one. He always has racks of chips per player in play, and this table actually has room for them all (including the racks).

00d0d_bgLZwnsQCtc_600x450.jpg
H

The cat has better sense than the owner. These rails are an abomination!

I look at these tables and think how sad the games must be on them.

00p0p_90TO7TClFJ2_600x450.jpg

I see what they did there. Notice how the spilled cloth matches the curtains.

8 player poker table with speed cloth and aluminum cup holders...needs a pedestal
http://clarksville.craigslist.org/for/4750841359.html

It is so rare to see someone fail on so many levels. It's like one of those "How many things are wrong with this picture" games.

I'll give the first one for free:
"8 Player"? After the first 4 sit down, there do the other 4 sit?

00r0r_c6VtmCpWN4T_600x450.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom