Fugly Poker Table Thread (24 Viewers)

[h=2]Card/Poker Table - $100[/h]
00g0g_aCub0crav6q_600x450.jpg
You know, the cloth area could be bigger and the budget only covered pine from Home Depot, but the build looks precise and well executed. I'd wager the seller is moving on to build a nice new table.

You know, the cloth area could be bigger and the budget only covered pine from Home Depot, but the build looks precise and well executed. I'd wager the seller is moving on to build a nice new table.

True and the 8v spots are a plus.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

[h=2]Custum Oak poker table[/h]
00s0s_5tfWiGbY5gJ_600x450.jpg

00p0p_10cdVib3yhl_600x450.jpg

00U0U_hCvRCZfuCYw_600x450.jpg

I have a solid oak poker table with felted playing area, oak runner area for chips, and vinyl wrapped foam arm rest trim. Very nice table i just do not have room. I would like to trade or i would take 250 cash. It has a cherry stain finish, black vinyl, and green felt

If the dice chips are included then that a steal. :rolleyes: ;)

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/for/4766374488.html

Custom built Texas Holdem style poker table. Has LED lighting around the rail in four colors (Blue green yellow red). Eight cup holders around the outside. Leather bumper. Padded felt top. Measures 8'x4'. Would make a great Christmas gift. With two young kids I don't play as much as I used to so I'm looking to sell. Asking $500, you pick up. Any questions let me know!

Poker Table - racetrack pro style - $200

00T0T_iHRloxPeJw3_600x450.jpg

00o0o_5JrzgYSbut1_600x450.jpg

00b0b_6FYBR4iLp4C_600x450.jpg

00m0m_dQyHYRBmElu_600x450.jpg

Up for grabs is a custom made poker table. Racetrack style. They Grey one is $200 it has legs, ready to go, The blue one is just a top, no bottom, have to set on a desk or table. $150. Take them both for $300.

[h=2]Poker Table - $400[/h]
00606_8NafFcmF9y2_600x450.jpg

00j0j_6e1qOkVMiFQ_600x450.jpg

10 person poker table with tray. Very profesional for serious players.

I almost posted that purple spade monstrosity earlier today. You can tell it's professional, because there is money on the table.

Complete with rocket launchers. And apparently one does not need chips to play poker.

00s0s_4M6TAw6ZEMv_600x450.jpg

HERE WE HAVE A POKER AND CARD TABLE WITH 6 DRINK HOLDERS

TABLE IS 6' x 3.5', AND STANDS 40" HIGH

I HAVE SIX CHAIRS TO GO WITH THE TABLE, SEE PICTURE

ALL YOU NEED ARE FRIENDS AND A DECK OF CARDS

TABLE AND ALL FOUR CHAIRS ARE YOURS FOR $95

I really don't know what to make of this one:

Card dealing poker playing table top - $35 (Athens,Ga.)

01515_dm9oJezIocy_600x450.jpg

Card dealing / poker playing card top with pad

All you need are friends and a deck of cards. Priceless.

Do you suppose he's selling it because he couldn't land a deck of cards?

1) Never marry a woman that makes you sell your poker table.
2) Never marry a man that would build this. He may want to build a crib someday.
3) Putting a number in a hole, and setting a beer on it is not a tribute... and Sanders can hold a ball better than those cup holders can hold a beer.
4) On the positive side, he gave the chips 4 reasonable chances to run away if they ever hit that table.

LOOOL

Figured this Monstrosity deserved some recognition

00G0G_lLAqinndC8k_600x450.jpg

Actual CL ad:

Just in time for Christmas!! One of a kind, hand made all wood construction. Made of real Red Oak and Pecan lumber. This 10 seat custom poker will make the perfect addition for any game. The table has removable jumbo cup holders, spill proof speed cloth playing field, and extra depth for home style craps play. The table is regulation 96"x48". table stands roughly 32" tall. Asking $500 obo. Sorry, bitcoin will not be accepted. (You will need help to lift, and a truck/trailer is recommended.)

Could double as craps table too

When you're dealing to the ends of the table, are you required to bounce the cards off the end wall?

i hadn't jumped into this thread yet. is it me or are the photos in this thread like 20x worse than those in the big blue version of the thread? almost all of these are simply unbelievable.

Could also double as a jacuzzi with those seat cushions.... closed-cell foam required under felt to retain water in the 'pit'. $500, unbelievable.

View attachment 3911

Actual CL ad:

Just in time for Christmas!! One of a kind, hand made all wood construction. Made of real Red Oak and Pecan lumber. This 10 seat custom poker will make the perfect addition for any game. The table has removable jumbo cup holders, spill proof speed cloth playing field, and extra depth for home style craps play. The table is regulation 96"x48". table stands roughly 32" tall. Asking $500 obo. Sorry, bitcoin will not be accepted. (You will need help to lift, and a truck/trailer is recommended.)

View attachment 3911

Actual CL ad:

Craps table? Hell, you could bury me in that thing if they had a crane strong enough to lift the table and my body into a hole.

Craps table? Hell, you could bury me in that thing if they had a crane strong enough to lift the table and my body into a hole.

Congratulations, you just made my final funeral requests.
  1. Casket lined with speed felt and cupholders.
  2. Aces and 8s in my hand
  3. Somebody shouting "All in" as they lower me in the hole.

Funeral? Since when do zombies get buried? I expect you'll just roam around eating Paulsons after you die.

[*] Have eulogy deliverer request to run it twice

[*] Have eulogy deliverer request to run it twice

Freak the sh!t out of everyone when I pop the lid of the casket open and announce I'm going to rebuy

I agree. Need to go through the blue list to find some of the classic uglies to remind everyone the true meaning of the word fugly.

Found this one browsing some old threads -- certainly not the ugliest, but flat-out hilarious for sure:

uglypokertable.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom