Fugly Poker Table Thread (36 Viewers)

One word comes to mind: twister

Found this one browsing some old threads -- certainly not the ugliest, but flat-out hilarious for sure:

uglypokertable.jpg

Frankentable

I'm adding this one just because it has "dishes" which looks like it's to hold your change or possibly for a side salad.

7 Sided Poker Table - $400

00J0J_lfBCh8bzlDX_600x450.jpg

00T0T_1GKCbP5NqSO_600x450.jpg

00808_e9BHM0UNOte_600x450.jpg

7 Sided Poker Table. Perfect for Texas Holdem! Complete with dishes and cup holders. Very sturdy. Converts to a regular table easily!

I think it deserves kudos for the efficient racetrack design/construction -- simply mount the playing surface to an oak table and viola - instant racetrack poker table. No pesky measuring, cutting, or staining required. It's probably just faux-oak vinyl coating, however. Save a tree....

Someone's barn is missing a small door.

TABLE TOP POKER SETUP - $100

01010_aZglY9H9Bo2_600x450.jpg

00M0M_9GJFMwtXnFo_600x450.jpg

00p0p_7yNgJYhIxic_600x450.jpg

this is an 8 man folding poker table that I made when my friends and I were playing weekly......it folds in half for storage.......it measures 5ft x 5ft.....chips included .....it does not have legs ,you must place on top of another table but it is definitely the PERFECT size......not to close to the player on you sides and still not too far apart.....it does have a small burn hole from someone dropping a cigarette

Ah, cigarette-burn-folding-table post contains obv solution for 2-foot coffee table logistics problem: place coffee table on kitchen counter and use bar stools.

00M0M_8aloD5swtcg_600x450.jpg

00g0g_94ICtWA9NjS_600x450.jpg

condition: good

more ads by this user

I am selling a square shaped table. The table has cup holders that rotate outwards and has little compartments that slide out and can be used to hold poker chips, etc. This table can be used for many different activities such as a poker table. The table is in excellent condition.

more ads by this user

I am selling a square shaped table. The table has cup holders that rotate outwards and has little compartments that slide out and can be used to hold poker chips, etc. This table can be used for many different activities such as a poker table. The table is in excellent condition.

The poker trampoline (patent pending)

I had to post this one, can't even imagine playing on this one. Another Craigslist winner!

Round poker/card table, 5 ft in diameter, felt playing area 4 ft. In diameter, accommodates 8 players,height to bottom of table 25inches.
00000_bsdK9TIf6Aw_600x450.jpg

I had to post this one, can't even imagine playing on this one. Another Craigslist winner!

Round poker/card table, 5 ft in diameter, felt playing area 4 ft. In diameter, accommodates 8 players,height to bottom of table 25inches.
View attachment 4294

Just... wow.

Even the table leg placement. one player has to straddle a leg, while the player to his right gets to bang his knee all day.

LOL...I wonder what the main part of that table was used for originally. I mean judging by the expert craftsmanship shown on the felt and the use of 2x4s as legs, I'm guessing they didn't "build" the main part.

more ads by this user

That's a Mah Jong table. Very standard setup but not any good for poker. Mah Jong is sometimes also referred to as Tai Pei.

Sorry from straying from the topic. When my sister hosted Mah Jong games, she used my 48" octagon from Dick's Sporting Goods. The ladies loved the arm rests.

That's a Mah Jong table. Very standard setup but not any good for poker. Mah Jong is sometimes also referred to as Tai Pei.

Last edited:
Sorry from straying from the topic. When my sister hosted Mah Jong games, she used my 48% octagon from Dick's Sporting Goods. The ladies loved the arm rests.

Interesting design. What geometric shape was the other 52%?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom