Fugly Poker Table Thread (34 Viewers)

Haha I didn't stick around and ask, I chucked the legs in the car and got out of there. If that's wear and tear, I'd hate to see what he thinks proper damage looks like!

Tweed and disco granite anyone?

8EBA55CD-C122-4C72-9070-2669DFC0E6B7.jpeg
389773FB-609A-4FC6-AE31-6B461663F681.jpeg

Will I be kicked out of this thread if I say that I actually like this? It's unique and seems to be reasonably well made. I'd go look at it if it were nearby and the price was right. But I can definitely see that it's not for everyone. Certainly makes a statement.

Will I be kicked out of this thread if I say that I actually like this? It's unique and seems to be reasonably well made. I'd go look at it if it were nearby and the price was right. But I can definitely see that it's not for everyone. Certainly makes a statement.
Print this off. Pin it to a wall 12 feet away and try reading it. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
E378A61F-32CE-4C9D-BF00-213AE8AC471F.jpeg

For the record Tony @BonScot I also like the ugly octagon table... i think anyways

@toynoob... when we were in Ohio @Louisiana hold em said that finding tables around you guys was a major pain in the butt... this one is really bad!! But probably worth the $450 in fire wood... I mean shes OAK right?? SMFH
Disco Tweed is now fashionable. Sums up 2020 perfectly :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Foosball Coffee Poker Shoe Rack Desk Bookcase Dining Table...

My back hurts just looking at it. Who doesn’t want a knee high poker table for the same price as the one I built?

@BonScot not a million miles away from you in Glasgow I believe. PM me if you want me to introduce you mate :tup:

9428A395-0072-4B05-9E7A-A652FFE9D6D2.jpeg

Foosball Coffee Poker Shoe Rack Desk Bookcase Dining Table...

My back hurts just looking at it. Who doesn’t want a knee high poker table for the same price as the one I built?

@BonScot not a million miles away from you in Glasgow I believe. PM me if you want me to introduce you mate :tup:

View attachment 578701
It’s right next to where I stay. I’ve already tried to explain why we need a table football coffee table to the boss but she wasn’t having any of it :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom