Fugly Poker Table Thread

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
If your degens tend to eat from troughs, that may be a signal for me to stay away!
Or get an invite... quickly!
1603137898698.png

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
That's not really for poker, but a much older, victorian era parlour game - who's name I don't currently recall. If they are selling is as a poker table, it's because they either don't know what they have, or can't sell it for it's intended purpose.

Reaction score
As Zombie said, certainly not great for poker, unless you never play more than 4 handed. But also definitely not fugly. This is a very cool, and likely antique table. The recessed trays would work well for chess, checkers, or any game where pieces are removed from the board, as well as any traditional 4 handed card games such as bridge. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it were close and the price was right.

John Conor

Two Pair
Reaction score
That's not really for poker, but a much older, victorian era parlour game - who's name I don't currently recall. If they are selling is as a poker table, it's because they either don't know what they have, or can't sell it for it's intended purpose.

As Zombie said, certainly not great for poker, unless you never play more than 4 handed. But also definitely not fugly. This is a very cool, and likely antique table. The recessed trays would work well for chess, checkers, or any game where pieces are removed from the board, as well as any traditional 4 handed card games such as bridge. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it were close and the price was right.
That totally makes sense! I think my mother has a bridge table actually. I had never seen one with felt and little trays, learned something today!

One Eyed Dollar

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Poker Zombie

Royal Flush
Reaction score
What is happening with the legs of that table?? It's like looking at an MC Escher drawing. It's hurting my brain.
It's a 3-legged table. The top felt area is hinged in the middle and folds out (it's in the open position in the photo). The candles are standard for lighting this pre-electric table, but they are not built in.

mtl mile end

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
It's a 3-legged table. The top felt area is hinged in the middle and folds out (it's in the open position in the photo). The candles are standard for lighting this pre-electric table, but they are not built in.
That still leaves one dark, vertical member unaccounted for:

Last edited:

BearMetal

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Solid Wood Legs" ... Then why do you need the case of plastic sluggos as a counterweight so it doesn't fall over?

Then again, I get TWO drinks per seat so I can double fist the bourbon...

Top Bottom