Fugly Poker Table Thread (33 Viewers)

That's Rob Halford's poker table...
52c4ee63357a7888962b6d478550c001--rob-halford-judas-priest.jpg

Genius!

I found an actual abomination of a table, but I don't want people to harass the seller. Should I post it here?

Nice find, but because these ads tend to eventually disappear, I'm screenshotting it for posterity.
View attachment 508485

...because who's going to believe...
  • It's a rare Texas Holden table - not a typo, he typed it twice
  • Only used once
Though if you were looking for basic Windsor back chairs and folding table legs you could do worse.
Lol solid thought! I was going to but got lazy lol I can't imagine that table being comfortable in any way
I found an actual abomination of a table, but I don't want people to harass the seller. Should I post it here?
Yup send it

The ability of this thread to constantly deliver in new and unique ways is a true testimony to human creativity. Some real treasures here. Not a lot of common sense, but plenty of laughs.

Nice find, but because these ads tend to eventually disappear, I'm screenshotting it for posterity.
View attachment 508485

• Only used once
Though if you were looking for basic Windsor back chairs and folding table legs you could do worse.
Too bad this is a Holden table. I’m in the market for a 7 Card Stub table. Soooo close!

View attachment 508485

• Only used once

My friend lives on Guertin Ct! I hope this is not her.... I live 1/2" off the right of that map.

My friend lives on Guertin Ct! I hope this is not her.... I live 1/2" off the right of that map.
honestly if you throw a rail on that it might not be too bad... kinda like a "some assembly required" table.... I'd offer $50 and see what happens...

I mean seriously, if not for the weird un-explainable notch, it's a badass table. Why TF would someone do that?!?!?!?

Sometimes someone with a lot of woodworking skill but no poker experience decides to make a poker table. The results always make their way into this thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom