Fugly Poker Table Thread (44 Viewers)

Nice craftsmanship... but for $5500 it better come with a solid gold rake and sexy attendant to retrieve cards and chips from the middle. Seriously though who spends $10k having someone build something like this? View attachment 1286806
Folks who want their poker table and pool table to match, but don't understand it's a bad idea.....

One glaring omission in the thread:

Adjacent cupholders for shot glasses and liquor bottles.

You heard it here first.

Nice craftsmanship... but for $5500 it better come with a solid gold rake and sexy attendant to retrieve cards and chips from the middle. Seriously though who spends $10k having someone build something like this? View attachment 1286806
Folks who want their poker table and pool table to match, but don't understand it's a bad idea.....

I'm thinking it's a topper for the pool table underneath???

424970479_24926100493671336_6662936587840257288_n.jpg

Homemade poker table, just seeing what I could get for it. First build, kind of rough around the edges, but never had any experience with building from scratch. Shoot an offer, I can send close ups if necessary.

View attachment 1296363
View attachment 1296364

At least 45 times in this thread I thought to myself "This is it. It can't get worse, this is the ugliest mf poker table that I'll ever see."

And then people still come up with shit like this lmao

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom