Fugly Poker Table Thread (40 Viewers)

I’m so sad that this is the only other picture provided.
IMG_0968.jpeg

That is a pretty imaginative and unique application, even though they sorta screwed up on the turn and river position options. Ah, what coulda been.... and a 'printed' felt (vs artificial turf ffs) could capture the essence without destroying the playability. A printed "greens" racetrack with those hole cupholders (flags optional for seating assignments) would have been awesome imo.

Kudos on design, zeros on application.

Last edited:
I appreciate your research, but I'm still sooo very confused lol, I need to find pics of it being used to understand wtf is happening. Off the google I go...

Hope you can find something - I'm coming up short. There are also 6 handed versions but I can't find any specific game that it is used for, Monte Carlo just points to a version of solitaire?

Aaaand I'm back, and much like you, to no avail. I could see the random trays having an obvious intent per the game/games it's intended, as I'm sure the raised canter probably does too, but that's what baffles me the most lol, WHY'S IT RAAAISED......

The fact that there is also a 6 handed version pushes me further towards it being a specific game

ZlcEuvE.png

The symmetry makes me think this is a game that involves a partner who sits opposite, like Bridge or Euchre, and the "slots" have something in them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom